~ELEVEN~열하나~十一~

Uncontrollable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I removed his hands and turn to face him and indeed it was Baekhyun

 

I hugged him "You came......I thought you're not going to come....."

He hugged me back "Of course I'll come......because you're here"

I pulled back and pinch his cheek " Cheesy much~"

"Fine then I'll leave"

I pulled him "Aish I'm just kidding" I smiled 

"Okay everyone hop in the bus now!" our teacher screamed

 

Everyone hopped in the bus and decided where to seat , me and baekhyun sat in the middle row of the bus while Jae Hyeon and Ji Hyun decided to sit just behind our seats. I knew that they're definitely going to eavesdrop about me and Baekhyun, the bus already left our school and now we're in the street on the way to the airport first. I slept the whole ride  and Baekhyun woke me up that we're already here in Incheon Airport  and I can hear that the people were excited to go in Jeju.

 

"Okay everyone get their luggage and follow me!" our teacher exclaimed 

we all listened to our teacher and everyone went to get their luggage in the bus trunk , everyone got their luggage but except for me I was looking for mine but it wasn't there.

 

"Looking for this?"

I looked back and saw my luggage "Yah Baek not funny , you almost gave me an heart attack when it wasn't here" I was about to get my luggage from him but he dodged it.

"I'll carry it for you" he said as he smiled, I felt that my cheeks are getting red.

"Okay! everyone got their luggage?" Our teacher asked

"Neh~ Seongsaenim" we all chorused

"Okay so we're now ready to board the plane, everyone choose their seats QUIETLY okay?"

"Neh~"

 

We boarded in the plane and sat in our seats , I sat near the window pane and Baekhyun just sat beside me I can even see that Kai and Sehun were playing with something that I don't know what is called so I just shrug it off. I can all see the Kingka's except for Suho.....where is he by the way? Maybe he's sitted in the front since he's the Head Mayor of the Highschool.

 

Baekhyun nudged me and I turned to face him "what are you going to do when we get there?"

I just shrugged " I don't know since I'm not a fun type of person "

He shook his head " Geez you should get trained by Chanyeol for knowing what's the word Fun means "

I just ignored him and turned to the other side to just stare at nice view, should I call it a nice view? since I only can see the clouds.....well for me it is I think since it's kinda relaxing for me.

 

The plane stopped and later did we know , we're already in Jeju and the place was really nice I can already see the beach from here and Baekhyun carried my luggage again and we stopped in the middle of the airport.

 

"Is everyone here?" our teacher asked 

"Neh~" 

"Okay, let's go to our hotel first then we can do our activities already!"

 

We arrived at our hotel in the lobby and our teacher told us that we can be paired into three in one room , I chose Jae Hyeon and Ji Hyun to be in one room since we're bestfriends. Our teacher gave our keys immediately without complaining , we headed to our rooms since our teacher told us to unpack our things already and head back down to the lobby immediately to begin our actvities.

 

"Who wants to get the furthest bed? since there's 3 beds " Ji Hyun asked 

"Me" I said 

"Then who'll get the first bed , the one nearest to the door?" Jae Hyeon asked

"Ji Hyun since she snores alot and I don't want her near my bed" I said 

"Yah!" Ji Hyun chased me around the room and Jae Hyeon just laughed at us

 

Once we finished unpacking our luggage we went to the elevator and rode it , we were all assembled in the lobby and waited for our teacher to come. I don't why that our teacher wasn't here yet since she was the one who told us to be here first , I sighed .

 

Our teacher came running "Sorry guys for waiting for so long" we just stayed silent and waited for her explanation

"First we're going to tour Jeju Island and after that you can guys swim, we'll still have another activity in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter