~FOUR~넷~四~

Uncontrollable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun helped me stand up and he asked me if I was okay all I did was just to nod

"Aish why do I always have to save you?" he said while shaking his head

"Well If you don't want to then don't!" I huffed as I walked to the farthest part of the bus and hold the railings on top , I felt someone's presecence behind me and I knew who it was.

"Yah~ you mad?" he said , I was about to ignore and walk away but the bus abruptly stopped making my back fall backward to his chest and he caught me with his arms in my shoulder. I was about to walk away from his grasp because of what happened but he stopped me from walking making me face him.

"Are you mad because of what I said?" he looked sad in my point of view but why would he be sad? is it because I'm mad at him?

"No,It's just if you don't want to save me then don't" I said it in a harsh tone

"Yes you are ~ look at your unibrow! they're starting to form a wrinkle!" he pinched my unibrow making me wince in pain , it was really painful making me hit him in his shoulder and I just started to realize that I was smiling and I can also see him too that he's smiling not just smiling but laughing.

After we got off in our bus we started to walk and it was a one long hell of a awkwardness , cause we were just laughing in the bus a while ago and now we're not even talking to each other instead we're just walking beside each other not saying a word. Once I got in front of my gate, Baekhyun was about to leave and walk but I hold his arm.

"U-uh Thank you for saving me earlier in the bus" I scratched my neck and he just smiled and tapped my shoulder once he was about to leave he waved his hand to me , a sign of goodbye.

Once I got inside the house I saw mom mopping the floor and I greeted my mom and was about to go upstairs to change my uniform into some comfortable clothes, she called my name and that led me to stop going upstairs.

"Se Min Ah~ who's that boy a while ago in front of our gate? Your namjachingu?" I was stunned because how did she know that he was there? did she saw us? 

"Eomma first, he's not my namjachingu and second he was the one who saved me last time....Remember? he even saved me today again....." My mom just nodded and said that I must invite him sometimes in the house since he's the one who saved my life, since my mom was so eager to thank him after he saved my life.

"Oh yeah... Why don't you invite him tomorrow here? since it's weekend and your dad's day off is tomorrow?" Great....Perfect...... Out of all the dates why tomorrow.....Oh well luck just got me..... I just nodded and head

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter