~TEN~열~十~

Uncontrollable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While waiting in the bus stop I fixed my blazer and socks , I didn't get to fix my uniform since I'm getting late! I forgot to set my alarm yesterday when I was reviewing the notes that Jae Hyeon gave me in short I fell asleep while reviewing! the bus came and I hesitantly rode the bus , the guard was about to close the gate but I used my power so that he can't close it well in this situation I can use it right? anyways I ran inside the gate and greet the guard while I was running , I came inside the class and when I come inside the class that's when our homeroom teacher went inside the classroom. Phew I was almost getting detention for being late in class, as I slumped in my chair tired of running, I saw Baekhyun shaking his head while smirking.This jerk........

 

"Okay class! I have to announce something!" 

All class perked their ears up including me

"We're going to have a trip to Jeju!" 

We all clapped our hands and some screamed 

"Okay so our trip will be 3 days and 2 nights , our trip will be tomorrow already and don't worry after the trip you will have an 1 day rest!so you guys better pack your things later when you get home"

 

-

 

While eating in the table I was waiting for Jae Hyeon and Ji Hyun to come in the table but only Ji Hyun came.

 

"where's Jae Hyeon?" I asked 

"Oh she said that she's on a diet that why she's not coming to eat lunch with us"

"at least she must have stayed here" I can sense some weirdness here , Is it because of what she saw the other night? It can't be right?

 

After we ate we went to the restroom to wash our hands and I saw Jae Hyeon inside the restroom and when our eyes met she didn't even greet me, I called her many times but she won't notice me I ran toward her and grabbed her arm to face me.

"What is wrong with you? why are you like this?" I asked her , when I looked at her longer she started to cry and I was shocked because why is she crying?!

"Omo Jae Hyeon Ah~ Why are you crying?" Ji Hyun went close and hugged her while rubbing her back

"I-Im sorry Se Min Ah~ for acting like this , i-it just hurts you know..." 

I'm getting more confused here because what is she talking about? she just acted like this after she saw us......... wait after she saw us? that's it! 

I went closer to Jae Hyeon and hold both of her shoulders "Impossible...... do you like Baekhyun?"

She just stared at me for a long time and nodded, I knew it she was hurt because she caught us kissing in front of my gate....

"I-I'm sorry for acting like this" I just nodded and hugged her 

"wait what? what is the connection with Baekhyun in here?" I almost forgot that Ji Hyun was here with us all the time , I just laughed and told her the whole story while walking in the hallway going to our classroom.

 

Ji Hyun squeaked "so are you two...."

I cut her off  " Well I guess so since I said yes..."

"What do you mean by I guess so?" Jae Hyeon asked

"It's just that....you know he's not that popping up next to me when we're official"

"don't worry time will come Se Min Ah~ and congrats to your first relationship!" Ji Hyun said while I hit her arm playfully , while hitting her arm playfully I accidentally bumped into someone.

 

"Ah!" 

"Watch it! look what have you done!"

I looked up and I saw him that he was soaking wet in water " I-I'm sorry " I bowed to him as a form of respect.

"Oh look who we have here it's Park Se Min our oh so popular girl in our boys" I admit it that I'm kinda popular in the boys since many boys confessed to me.

"What do you want from her! she already said sorry!" Jae Hyeon said

"Oh look someone's protecting her" he poked my head many times but when he was about to poke again someone stopped his hand.

"If I were you I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter