~FIVE~다섯~五~

Uncontrollable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up from my my alarm and I immediately got ready , as I comb my wet hair from bath I remembered that I still have to invite Baekhyun in our house so I decided to visit his house later. I wore a simple floral dress with a small handbag and I was okay with what I wore , I left the house and went to the mall. I arrived at the mall and went in to find the location where they are , they were in a Cafe Store and I saw them drinking their own drinks. I went inside and sat beside them , they gave a drink and it was my favorite drink: Green Tea Latté . I thanked them and started to sip my drink , after we finished our drink we left the store immediately and we started to look for clothes.

 

They bought many clothes in diff. store while I only bought three clothes that I want.... Am I really not into fashion? Well I thought to myself that I'm okay with fashion because I have sense in how I dress. I was brought back in sense because they pulled me inside a store and they began to complain that why do I only bought three clothes.

 

"Yah~ why did you only bought 3 clothes?" Jae Hyeon asked 

 

"Well nothing catched my eye at all" I shrugged and I saw them shaking their heads then suddenly they both turned to each other and nodded each other while I was completely lost. They pulled me inside the fitting room and they began to give me some clothes and dresses that I never used to try or wear.

 

I saw the dress that they gave me and it was too revealing a little, I didn't like to wear some revealing dress when I was a teen and until now "y-yah isn't this too revealing?" 

 

"it is but you have the body so it would definitely look good and y on you!" Ji Hyun said while she gave me more clothes and dress. I started to undone my clothes and wear the dress and I was surprised because I didn't look bad even though my back were revealing..... it looked nice,I was about to turn around but someone opened the curtain.

 

"Damn girl! you look freaking hot!" Jae Hyeon twirled me around and I just smiled 

 

After I tried all the clothes in the fitting room I bought all of the clothes and dress that they suggested to me and to my surprise they all looked nice on me, I was glad that I have these friends who is always there for me.

 

As I look at the time it was already 6 PM and that's the time that I already need to go home and invite Baekhyun over my house , I sighed and bid goodbye to my 2 bestfriend. They looked sad for a while but then they smiled at me and tell me to leave already because they said t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter