~FIFTEEN~열다섯~十五~

Uncontrollable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay Class! are you guys ready for tomorrow? People who didn't do their homeworks do it all now for your clearance!" Other people groaned but they have no choice because if they didn't do it , they can't graduate. Yes , time flies so fast that tomorrow is our graduation already and the following day is Baekhyun's Flight to England. He told me that he's going to England since both of his parents wants him there to study for college while I'm stuck here in Korea.

 

For the past one month and a half , me and Baekhyun went some places to not waste some of our time but for me every day passes by It feels like he's fading away from me and I'll be here lonely without Baekhyun's pressence.

 

Ji Hyun nudged me " are you going to be okay?  you seem pale you know..." I just shook my head and smiled while Ji Hyun and Jae Hyeon just stared at me with some worried looks on their faces.

 

-

 

"Okay! Everyone can graduate tomorrow since you all did your homeworks" Everyone clapped and screamed in happiness except for me. 

 

We all stood up since the bell rang a sign of dismissal , all of us headed to our locker since we all need to bring home all our books from our lockers . I put all my books in bag and closed my locker when I turned around , I met the three girls who always pull my hair before or should I say until now.

 

I sighed " What do you want now this time? "

She let out her hand " We apologize for what we did before Se Min......... Can we truce now? " 

I  was stunned by her action because  what she did was so not like her or maybe she's apologizing to me since they know that I'm already in a relationship with Baekhyun , Yes everyone already knows that I'm already in a relationship with Baekhyun.

"Look it's ot what you think Se Min, I'm or should I say we are apologizing since it's our graduation tomorrow so we thought that we should apologize without some guilt in ourselves..." 

I nodded and grabbed her hand , we both shook our hands and she hugged me " Let's be friend okay  Se Min ah~ "

"S-Sure So Ra " she let go of me and patted my shoulder, they left me and I grabbed my bag just about to leave.

"So now you're friends with them?" 

I turned " Baek , at least we're okay now" I Smiled in pain remembering that he only has 2 days left including today.

He just nodded and grabbed my bag " I'll carry it for you since it's heavy "

"Yah! you still have to carry your bag which is also heavy!"

he faced me and smiled " Well I'm strong " I scoffed and I tagged along with him.

 

-

 

" Park Se Min " Everyone clapped their hands as I stood up and went infront of the stage to get my diploma , I shook their hands as I get my diploma.

"I'll miss you" Seonsaengnim hugged me and let go of me "Stay strong Se Min ah~" I nodded and smiled as I went back to my seat 

"Too much favoritism" Jae Hyeon clicked her tongue as she shook her head 

I nudged her side " Why , Jealous? " I laughed

She hit my arm playfully "I'm not~" 

"Everyone please rise up" our principal said , as we stood up we said our oath and listened to our principal's goodbye speech. Some of us cried including me but some did not.

The principal sniffed " You're now graduated highschool students " as she smiled

 

We all threw our square academic cap and screamed in happiness.

 

"Oh my gosh Se Min ah~ we're graduated now!" Ji Hyun said as she hugged me and Jae Hyeon.

"Why don't we eat at some restaurant to celebrate our graduation?" Jae Hyeon said 

"That's a good idea!" Ji Hyun said as I just nodded 

"Se Min you invite the boys since they're always close to you" Jae Hyeon said 

"What no they're no-" 

"Se Minnie~ Congrats~" Sehun hu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter