~ONE~하나~ 一 ~

Uncontrollable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up because of my loud alarm so I turned it off and I started to stretched my arms and legs before I take a bath. After I took a bath I stared at my high school uniform and I sighed.

"First day of school and last year of being High School" I said 

Yes, I'm Park Se Min already 4th Year High School this year after doing all the schoolworks I will be graduating. I stopped thinking because I was going to be late if I continue to think about it , so I wore my uniform and fixed myself in the mirror. I was about to go down to the living room but I forgot one thing in my room.

My Bracelet

This bracelet is super important to me not that it was given from my mother but this will control my power if I wear this, after all the accident happened 13 years ago. The bracelet is silver and metallic that had many curves and it really fits my arm as if it was only meant to be mine. Well I think it's suppose to be really mine because my mom made this for me.

How did she know that I need it? It's because after that accident she knew that I can't control them anymore , my parents said that I had this power because of my mom. My mom had this power too when she wasn't pregnant to me but when my mom got pregnant and had me that's the time that all her power went to me. She was lucky because she didn't have to suffer what I will suffer already but I know she had suffered too like I am suffering now but all I have to do is endure it.

As I got my bracelet and wore it I went down and went to the living room seeing my mom and dad were there , they looked at me and they both greet me with a good morning.

"eat your breakfast first honey" she gave me a plate with a egg , sausage and a bacon on it . I smiled too her and said thank you , as I finished my breakfast I bid goodbye to them and pick my schoolbag and walked out of the house. I arrived at the bus stop and waited for the bus as the bus arrived I went in immediately to find for a vacant seat and there was a vacant seat. I sat down and put my bag beside me , I listened to my Ipod as I was thinking how would my first day of school would be like? Would it be still the same or ...........

"Excuse me can I have this seat?" 

I plug out my earphone and ask him what was he asking again but when I look up its the Kingka in our school Byun....... what his name again? oh well yes he's the kingka in our school. But I didn't bother to ask him .

"What I'm sorry I didn't hear you" I said looking straight into his eyes  

"Nevermind" he said as he pick up my bag and place it in my lap and he sat down 

I was shock because of his attitude I mean who would do that? we even don't know each other and he just did that to me and my bag. I was kinda annoyed , I don't even know why most of the girls in our school likes him! what make them like him? Ughhhhh.

The Bus stopped and I got off quickly and walked fast , I don't know why I walked fast but I guess I was excited to see where is my class and who is my classmate. I got in the school and looked at the big bulletin in front of us , I searched my name and fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter