Friends, right?

opposite attracts

Chapter 6 

ps: Sorry for the bashing to Donghae and Go Ara fans 

-Lee Seunggi POV 

"Yoona..."
Even her name makes me smile. Today was the first time I've seen her  and I could not believe how beautiful she really is. The pictures and rumours of her beauty did not do her justice. 

She looked like an angel, her doe brown eyes shined brightly, pink lips that was a little dried but it made her wen more appealing because it was real. Soft wavy hair that hung down her smooth shoulder over the white-sleeveless designer dress hugged her slim body, reaching down to her thighs. Her creamy white skin that looks oh so soft made her like even more of an angel. She didn't even have lots of make up on like most girls, no she is the definition of 'natural beauty'. Although I am attracted to her goddess like-appearance, what actually did captivated me at the very beginning was not her beauty but her soft musical voice. It was low but it was what enchanted me. 

Never in my 28 years, had I felt so happy. My heart pounded like crazy when I was near her. I wanted nothing more than to protect her from all the badness in the world, I desperately wanted to wrap my arms around her and pamper her with kisses but of course I couldn't act on those desires. 

The thought of her consume my mind all day. When I think back to our meeting, my heart feels heavy, it aches at the notice of leaving her side and I hated this feeling. The feeling makes me feel out of control and well, on total edge. 

I sigh, "I shouldn't be thinking about her like this. For all I know she could be taken, who am I kidding? A successful, independent and gorgeous woman like her would have found someone by now, there's just no way for her to be single, even if she's single she must have lines of guys waiting at her door step" I thought bitterly. 

I take a deep breath to calm down. 

"Young Master? Master Aha Jae-hyun is here to see you" a maid came to inform me. 

"Okay, I'll be there soon" I said. She nods, bows and left my office. 

"Have the contracts and everything done today and ready for tomorrow" I ordered as I made a quick call to my secretary. 

"Yes sir" he answers and the call ended. 

"Dude, let's go. I want to see my Jessica" jae-hyun demand after barging into my office. 

"Ok ok, jeez this guy" I mumble still amused by his eagerness. 

 

"Do you think she'll be there today?" J asks looking at me from the passenger side as I drive my new black 'Lamborghini veneno roadster'. 

"Yeah, i mean it is her restaurant, why wouldn't she be there?" I retorted keeping my eyes on the road. 

"Do you think she'll like these roses?" He question, again. 

"I'm sure she will, she's a girl. They like gestures like this, gentlemen gestures. So just make sure you are sincere with your actions towards her and treat her with love, I'd think you'll be fine." I assure him, Once again. 

"How do you know all of this?" He asks looking at me with curious eyes. 

"Seung won, hyung told me before" I say easily. 

"Oh wow, anyways when is he even coming back from japan?" J wonder. 

"I think next month, since he mentioned something about finding something." I shed light on his query with vague memory of the evidence.  

 

As jae excitedly bounce off to find his beloved, while I stray slowly behind. 

Suddenly there was this weird feeling that warn me to be careful. It was as if I'm being watched and my consciousness was going overdrive. 

I look around trying to make sense of the sudden need of awareness. That's when I realise what the problem was. It's him. My enemy. 
Lee Donghae. 

We may have the same surname, but we are definitely not related whatsoever. The only thing we have in common was the mutual hatred for one another. 

I despise him for what he did to me when I was younger and he hates me, simply for who I am. We've literally known each other all our life but yet we want nothing more than to tear each other apart, well he's more desperate than I am. 

It's been 8 years since I last saw him. The last time I saw him was when I caught him and Go Ara making out at Gook's birthday party. She and I used to have a complicated history, she liked me for what I am not for who I am and I had a small crush on her for her once pretty face. 
The crush, of course grew once I talked to her. Although I didn't make my feelings obvious, she knew the truth and yet she jumps as soon as the bastard starts to pay attention to her. He was the school's bad boy, the one that made girls fall to the ground, however all he had was the title of being the school's bad boy and the looks, unfortunately he doesn't have a brain nor does he have great wealth to support him, everyone thinks he does since he acts like one but I know the real story. His parents were quite well of actually but that all went down hill when his dad had an affair with the government's wife and well let's just say the charges went sky rocket and since they aren't really rich, they went bankrupt and it really didn't help their case when the mafias came to collect the money Donghae owe them, millions of dollars. 

Donghae push off from the concrete wall he was leaning on and starts to stride towards me. His hands in his leather jacket's pockets while his skinny jeans hung dangerously low, almost dropping to the ground. His hair spiked up making him look like a hedgehog. He thinks he has swag, but honestly I think a classy-look is more swag. 

"Long time no see, seunggi-ssi" he greets me with a smirk. 

I look down at him, since he's only 175cm while I'm 187cm tall. 
"Well well well, Donghae hyung, see it has been a long time, and yet you still haven't changed. Still short and walking around like you own the place." I smirk back. 

Donghae was older than I am by 3 years but he was held back in school for 3 of those years. 

"Yeah well ...well girls still fall for me" he retort ignorantly while glaring at me. 

"Whatever helps you sleep at night" I calmly reply. 

"Go Ara helps me sleep at night. Did you know we almost every time we see each other?" He smirk yet again. 

"Nope, and to be honest, I'm glad for you both deserve each other. By the way, I don't have any feelings for her as I once did, so basically if you were thinking of using her to make me jealous, think again, shortie" I smile slyly. 

He glares at my back as I turn away from him and walks to the restaurant. 

 

"Yo bro, where have you been?" Jae ask once he sees me. 

"Just had a 'nice' chat with Donghae" I say with a smirk. 

"What? He's back? ...things are going to be hell" jae complain with his face buried in his hands. 

"Yes it is but we won't be the ones that once lost to him. No this time we will be the victorious ones" I say with determination. 

"I hope you're right brother" jae say solemnly. 

"Ohh...I see Jessica!" Jae suddenly says jumping out of his chair and headed her direction. 

I shake my head at his childish behaviour, although it is quite amusing. 

"Don't worry brother, we won't ever lose to him ever again" I silently promise. 

"Lee seunggi oppa what are you doing here by yourself?" A soft voice from behind me spoke. 

"Yoona-ssi, come take a sit with me. My brother jae is off flirting with Jessica Jung and he left me all alone." I couldn't contain my smile when I see her. 

"Oh so you're related to that guy, huh" yoona says staring at me after taking a sit in the chair opposite of me. 

"Well actually no we're best friends but long story short we became brother over the long period of time. So why are you here alone?" I ask seeing as she wasn't with anyone. 

"Oh Jessica Jung is my best friend and I came here cause she begged me to, to help her with getting rid of your brother" yoona tells me. 

"Well thank god, you aren't on a date" I thought happily. 

"Really? Well don't worry about him, he's quite harmless. He just really likes your friend and thinks he's finally found 'the one'." I tell her honestly. 

"Oh okay. That's a relief actually" she says happily. 

"So how long have you known each other?" I start a conversation, afraid she might leave if I didn't ask anything soon. 

"Oh we met during our first years of university, she helped me with getting rid of guys who would hit on me and I did the same for her and well we've been friends ever since" she speaks fondly as she recall the memories. 

I felt tense a bit when she mention the guys that hit on her, but kept smiling composedly. 

"why am do I feel so protective, almost to the point of being possessive of you, yoona-ssi?" I thought in the back of my mind.

"What about you? I bet you had girls lining up for you back in school, am I right?" She ask grinning. 

"Haha, I wouldn't really know since I've never paid attention to people during my school days." I answer heartily. 

"Well I still think I'm right" she playfully reply. 

 

"It's getting late, I better go. Oh and we're friends now right?" She asks getting up. 

"Yep, we are" I reply smiling at her. 

"Okay well here's my number than friend" she hands me a napkin then grin. 

"Well see you later, have a good night oppa" she says then turns to leave. 

"You too yoona-ssi" I say back to her. 

"Friends, i like it" I thought as I watch her retreating back. 

Looking at the number on the red napkin, I quickly dial the number into my phone. 
"Drive safe -Lee seunggi oppa" I texted her then saved her number into my iPhone. 

End of chapter 6 

sorry again to Donghae and Go Ara's fan... 

votes, subscribe and comment :) yoongi hwaiting! <3