tall, dark and handsome?

opposite attracts

Chapter 5 

-Im Yoona POV 

In front of me was the famous Mr Lee. His tall figure faced the clearing of the wide window, his back was to me, preventing me from seeing his face. From what I can see; he has broad shoulders, lean yet slightly muscular physique, has an aura that commence importance and power. He also has good sense of fashion, since a he's wear a simple white button up dress shirt with white dress pants, a black leather belt and to top it of he's wearing black leather shoes, all in all the attire he had on cost more then what my secretary earns in a year, just because his clothing are designers. Although it was simple, he definitely pulled it off better anyone else and I haven't even seen his front side yet. 

"I hope I didn't keep you waiting that long" I voice making him aware of my presence. 

"Wow, he's really handsome" Im awe-struck by his handsome face as he turned around to meet my eyes. 

His prince-like face goes with the commanding aura. He gives off the bad-boy vibe but I sense there's more to meet the eyes. His unruly hair pointed in all direction, giving him a more attractive appearance then before. 

"Oh, Ms Im.. you didn't I just got here" he stiffen for a few second before finishing off his sentence. 

"Please call me yoona, you're older than me and it's really weird" I insist with a shy smile, he return with a huge smile.  

I felt as if someone just knocked out all my breath. My heart pounding faster than ever before. 
"What's wrong with me? Why do I feel so....nervous? Never had this happen before..." I dwell on the thought for a quick moment. 

"Should we get started?" I ask lifting my left hand to indicate the table and chairs that was waiting for us. 

He walks towards one of the chair, pulls it out and turns to me. 
"Ladies first" he says with a charming smile. 

I can feel my blush starting to surface my face. 
"Must keep professionalism!" I chanted in my head. 
I gave him a small smile as I sat down on the offered chair. 

"So what kind of proposal do you have in mind, Mr Lee?" I ask once he was sat down, keeping formality. 

"Please call me seunggi, no formality is needed." He says with another heart stopping smile, the guy seems to be trying to kill me with his handsomeness. 

"At-least let me call you seunggi oppa" I had no idea why I suggested such a thing, it literally just came out of nowhere. 

His smile brighten brilliantly at the suggestion and I couldn't find it in me to change the suggestion. 

"I like it, a lot" he says still giving me his amazing smile. 

I wanted so badly to tell him to stop smiling because it's making me melt, but I knew that it would be highly inappropriate. It would be unprofessional. 

"Okay, well oppa, what do you have in mind as the proposal?" I repeated with slight changes. 

"Well I was thinking, you have a hotel on the outskirts of Seoul, and I know that it isn't doing so well, therefore I'd like to buy that hotel for $35 million dollars." He says calmly. 

"Wait, so you are willingly buying a hotel that is basically worth nothing? Why?" I ask curiously. 

"How would that benefit him in any way?" I thought. 

"Oh, I just like the location and plus isn't this a good deal for you? You will be making a lots of profit with this deal" he replied. 

"Hmm.. Okay deal, I'll have my people draw up the contract and everything, just have your people contact mine when you're ready" I answer. 

I'm still suspicious with his hidden reason, I know for a fact that he isn't doing this for my benefit or 'because he likes the location', no there is more. However this is a really good deal therefore I can not miss the opportunity when it present itself like this. It would be a huge waste if I let that happen. 

We stood up from the chair. 

"Ok, I'll send my people to do the things tomorrow. Well it was nice doing business with you, yoona." He says taking my right hand and lowering his head to kiss the back of my hand before giving one last breath-taking smile.

He turns to leave. He stood to his full height, I had no idea he was this tall, I mean I knew he was tall and all but I'm in heels and I'm 168cm and yet I only managed to reach his chin. 
Come to think of it, I really didn't think it was possible for him to become even more handsome then he already is, but I was wrong. 
As he squared his shoulders and straighten his back, you can see just how well built he really is. 

Broad shoulders, lean yet muscular but not too much, prince-liked face, tall, a bit on the tan-side and with a heart-melting smile. So perfect. 

"You, Mr Lee Seunggi, just taught me the true meaning of the phrase 'tall, dark and handsome'." I thought. 

 

"Sica, shouldn't you be home?" I asked once open the door to my apartment, only to see my best friend eating all my food watching the TV. 

"Yeah, but I don't want to go, my parents are starting to drop hints about marriage here and there and well I'm only 24, I'm not ready for that kind of commitment." Sica says still lying in the couch with no intention of moving. 

I laugh at her behaviour. 
"Awe, sica you're so cute sometime" I pat her head and head towards the kitchen. 

"Oh yeah, I heard you finally sold off Drokment hotel to some rich guy?" Sica ask from the living room. 

"Yeah, $35 million to Mr Lee seunggi, he said he wanted the place because he likes the location but honestly I feel like his lying about it, but whatever the deal was really good so yeah" I answered. 

"Oh wow... Dude, was he as hot as everyone say?" Of course she would ask this. 

"....umm...y-yeah..I guess.." I stutter. 

"Yoong? You don't happen to, oh i don't know, fallen for him, have you?" She tease me. 

"No, of course not. He's just good looking that's all" I merely shrug. 

"Sure sure honey buns" she acts unconvinced. 

I roll my eyes and started to prepare the meal for the both of us. 

'Tall, dark and handsome', huh? I wonder if the phrase was invent just for him." I thought as I cook dinner. 

End of chapter 5. 

 

sorry for the wait, im working on "our love story" and yeah its taking me a while because im trying to find a good idea and for the next chapter of this story :) 

 

ps: thank u for all the support by voting, subscribing and commenting :) 

it makes me really happy, lol