first meeting

opposite attracts

Chapter 3 

-lee seung gi POV 


 

"Boss, the CEO of Sun inco appointed a meeting with you tomorrow for another deal they'd like you to 'consider'." Aha jae-hyun, my best friend and right-hand man. A 28 year old male that uses everything to his advantage. He came from a complicated and heartbreaking background, so in shorter terms, we are literally like blooded brothers. 

We both are about the same height of 185cm well I'm a bit taller by 2cm, have the same IQ level, the same built- model like physique and well we're terrible cooks. 

The differences between us did not separate us but it brought us closer through that bond. He's warm and welcoming while I was cold and hostile. He was consider a flowerboy for his model face and I was considered as a prince for my prince-like face. He loves the idea of love but hasn't found the right one yet, and while I don't love the idea of love, I am also waiting for my soulmate. 

"Ok, it's not like any if their ideas are good" I said signing the paper work. 

"You know, we should get you laid" he said all of a sudden. 

"Jae, if anything we should get YOU laid" I countered. 

"I told you I'm waiting for my person" he reply while sitting in the chair In front of my desk. 

"Well so am I" I retorted carelessly. 

"Ok ok, fine. Anyways our Cosong company is going great dude" I could hear the happiness of his tone flowing out. I'm proud of him, the Cosong company is one of my little investment, well I build the company but gave it to my brother since I already have enough as it is and I think it would be best of he have some of his own. 

"I'm glad, you deserve it's success brother" I congratulate with a smile. 

"Let's go out for lunch as celebration" he suggested excitedly while all I could do was nod and smile. He's such a kid. 

"I know this really famous restaurant near here, apparently the food is to die for and the owner's daughters are known to be goddesses" jae noted. I merely shrug. 

 

We got out of the car and when in. The place was very high class and the aroma in the air was such mouth watering. The food must be great. 

"Hello welcome to Jessica's, my name is Krystal Jung, younger sister of the owner. How can I be a service to two gents." Krystal ask flirtatiously batting her eyes. 

"Table for two, thanks" jae orders unaffected by her advances. 

She tried to do one on me but I ignored her and headed towards our table. 

Once we ordered the meals, jae suddenly froze. 
"J, you okay?" I ask concerned. 

"Ye..yeah, I think so...it's just there's something about that girl over there that makes me feel weird" he said nodding his head towards someone behind me. 

The girl was quite petite from what I can see. She seems to be oblivious to the world around her as she continues to read her thick novel. She has wavy caramel hair that was put into a plait. 
She's seems average to me really so I have no idea what Jae is so unsettle with. 

Without a second thought jae was out of his sit and dashing towards the girl. 

-Aha jae-hyun POV 

Abruptly I was out of my chair and it seems as if my legs had a mind of its own because I'm heading towards her. 

"Who is she? She captivates me like no other. What is it about her that's so significant?" I ask myself. 

"Hey, is this seat taken?" I ask politely. 

But instead of flirting with me and doing all the things other normal girls would do, she sat there in silence, never turning her attention from her book. I'm not even sure if she knows standing I'm next to her. 

"Excuse me, miss?" I ask inching a bit closer to her. 

Still no respond. Not even a small indication of awareness by her. 

"So beautiful" the thought just popped out of no way in my mind, but I didn't dwell on it too much. 

I have no idea why I'm getting so irritated by how she isn't taking any notice of me. "Why do I crave her attention so much? This never happened before, why now?" I thought while staring at her intently. 

Having nothing of this, I decide to take action. 
I tapped her shoulder lightly, and finally she looks at me. Her face was kept emotionless and her lips was parted ever so slightly, it was almost like she's pouting. 

"Hi, is this seat taken?" I ask with a smile. 
She soon takes out a note book and wrote down something. 

"Aha.. She must be writing her number for me" I thought smugly. 

Once she finish writing she lay the notebook in front of me. My eyes quickly scanning the page trying to memorise her number as soon as possible, however there was no number, it only reads "sorry but I'm deaf". 

Turning back to her, I look right into her eyes and said "I'll call your bluff on it, I don't believe that you're deaf" I smile. 

She expression shows panic for about 2 seconds before returning back to normal, emotionless. I really don't believe she's deaf, just because now that I have her attention, she takes as little notice of her surrounding as possible, as if to throw me off or something, but it's won't work. 

"Jessica unnie, appa and omma would like to see this afternoon...oh, what are you doing here Mr. Gorgeous?" the girl, Krystal flirted when she saw me. 

"I'm trying to get to know this beauty over here" I answered smiling adoringly at Jessica's cute pouting expression. 

Krystal puff annoyingly beside and puts her hand on my shoulder, I was getting really pissed off by her. 
But I couldn't do anything because Jessica was getting up to leave. 

Jessica stands up and takes one step away from the table but trips on something. I show and it was pure instinct that I was actin on, I quickly stand up and takes a step to the left side. This action prevented Jessica from falling to the ground because I was quick enough to reach for her waist and pull her into my chest. 
Her face on my chest and hands clenching my shirt around my abs. 

Slowing Jessica pushes herself out of my embrace. 
"Thanks" I was slightly startled by her soft musical voice, I could listen to her for all eternality and never get tired of hearing her beautiful voice. 

I grin, I won, the bluff I called her on. I move closer to Jessica and bend lower to reach her ear, I whisper "I win, and as for my prize-I want you." 

When I pull my face back, I could see her face going bright red. Her blush is so adorable. I chuckle before patting her head adoringly. 
"You're are really cute, you know that?" I ask not caring that Krystal is just inches away from us. 

"I..I ..I" Jessica stuttered but I interrupted her "Don't worry love, I'll come back for my prize later, so until next time my Jessica Jung" with my made my way back to seunggi. 

"I've found her" I said confidently. We exchanged smiles.

"I'm guessing we're coming here more often?" He ask a rhetorical question. 


End of chapter 3