frustration

opposite attracts

Chapter 4 

Jessica Jung POV 

"Yoona! Open your damn door girly!" I shouted banging on my best friend's door. 

"All right, jezz, what wrong with you?" She ask still half asleep, it was her day off. 

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you." I said flopping down on her soft couch. 

"Huh? Sica what's wrong? I've never seen you like this before" she voice, concerned. 

"Okay, I was at my restaurant, reading a novel like always. Krystal was there too and well you know how she is, always flirting with good looking guys. Suddenly there was this guy that approached me. I knew he was going to hit on me like every other guys and you my tricks to getting them to back of, the deaf trick. I used it on him but all he did was smile a charming smile, pull out the chair in front of me and sat down. The next thing I knew, he was staring deeply into my eyes and says 'I don't believe you, I'm calling your bluff'. And then Krystal came to tell me about how my parents wanted to meet me, though that wasn't true because I went to them and they didn't say that, she then acted like she hadn't seen him there and shamelessly flirted at him. I got up ready to leave but I tripped on something and fortunately he caught me in time. His hands went to my waist and I was practically sandwiched between his rock hard chest and strong arms. I moved to get away from him but he then whispered into my ear 'I win and as for my prize, I want you' and of course I blushed and he laughs when I stutter then leaves after saying 'Don't worry love, I'll come back for my prize later, so until next time my Jessica Jung', and I don't even know his name!" I exclaim to the wild eyes yoong. 

"Wow...just wow, but was he hot?" She ask. 

"He..he was okay..I guess" I reply not really looking into her eyes. 

"Sica..." She caught on 

"Okay okay he wasn't just okay, he was a freaken walking Adonis, male models would kill for his looks" I blunted out. 

"Haha, wow, sica that's just great. A hot guy is pursuing you and you like it, you like him!" She shouts happily. 

"Whatever, oh Krystal has been giving me an ear full of scowling, like what the hell. I didn't do anything and yet she's angry at me." I puff angrily at the thought that my own sister is mad at me for getting some guy's attention instead of her. 

"Hmm, who cares about Krystal we both knows how she is so don't worry about her sica. She'll get over it when another handsome guy comes along. You on the other hand, you need to be prepare, that Adonis guy of yours is going to go to your restaurant a lot now that he knows that you're the owner." She warns 

I gulp because she's right. 

-Im Yoona POV 

"Ms yoona? There has been an offer for your new hotel." My secretary in forms. 

I look up from the piling paper work to ask "from?" 

"Mr Lee seunggi, one of the richest bachelor in the world. However he keeps a really low profile so there has never been a picture of him posted anywhere. The meeting is in an hour from now" she fills me in. 

"Ok, and Anastasia, I'd like you to get the paper work for our hotel in America, I'm thinking of expanding it." I tell her. 

She bow, grabs the finished paper work to file them and left, back to her station. 

I'm exhausted from all this, running multi billion dollar hotel that chain all around the world is mentally and physically tiring. 

I'm the only child in my family, therefore this company was hand down to me, my parents once control it but as soon as I finished my diploma for business they took off to god knows where, they never once tried to contact me to ask how I am. I guess I'm so used to it that I don't feel anything towards them anymore. 

As for my love life, it really doesn't exist, I've never had a boyfriend, nor had my first kiss yet. I just don't have time for that, the company needs my full attention. 

The only person I trust the most is Jessica, my best friend. She's practically a sister to me. We met during university, she was doing a catering degree while I was going for a business degree. I saved her from guys who constantly hit on her and she in return did the same for me. 

 

"Madam? Mr Lee has arrive and he's in the conference room right now." Anastasia tells me. 

I made my way out of my office and towards the conference room. Once I reach the door outside the conference room I adjust my white dress, squared my shoulder and pushes the double door open. 

End of chapter 4