teenage years

opposite attracts

Chapter 2 

-lee seung gi POV {age:15}

 

This school fits it's name to a T. The school is filled with filthy rich kids who are either to arrogant to acknowledge others or bastards who uses they parents power to threaten others. 
I think I prepare the arrogant kids over the bastards, just because at-least they keep to themselves most of the time. 

Just like any other school in the world, this school is divided into groups; there are the Emo-they are the ones who sits in the far corner of classrooms absorbs in their thoughts and always wearing pitch black stuff, of course there is also the nerds- however these nerds aren't your typical nerds with big frame glasses or braces and high pull-up pants, no these nerds dresses normal enough and have the intelligent to wear contacts or had eye surgery done and well they aren't into the whole answering questions in class all the the time, although they unfortunate always have their noses stuck in a book. Another group is the jocks and cheerleaders, I'd like to say that they aren't the typical type like the nerds but then I'd be lying through my mouth, they fit the stereotype perfectly, Bad-mouthing each other every second they're given, trying to put down one another, stealing boyfriends/girlfriends, having and hosting parties when their parents aren't in town. Lastly there's the innocent bystanders, they're the ones who get along with anyone and everyone, blending into the background as much as possible. 

And then there's me, I'm fortunate enough to not be associated into any of the category above. I keep to myself unlike most, just because I know for a fact that they'll use me to their advantage and the fact that I don't fit into any of those categories. It wasn't as if people haven't tried to 'befriend' me or anything, on the contrary, they actually tries to befriend me a lot but I firmly refuse. 
This isn't me trying to be arrogant or anything, it's just the fact, the only reason why people act this way towards me is because I'm the sole-heir to the most prestigious family in all of Asia and Europe. 
You see, my family has big companies and large investments all over the world. The "Lee" incorporate or better known is "Lee-inco", we market in trading, producing, exporting goods and vice verse, importing goods. 

If it wasn't for my family's name, they wouldn't even glance my way, in fact they've dropped me like a hot potato. This is why i keep to myself. The sad thing is that they think I have it good, they don't know half the pain I've endure. My parents are divorced since I was five because my mother had an affair with our ex-garden keeper, I'm expected to take over the family's company in 3 years time and I'm alone, literally alone. 
My dad passed away due to heart cancer, my mother is god knows where but puts a will for me to get married by 32 and I'm the only child. In a way my have my hyung, Cha seung won, but it isn't the same, because even though I consider him like a brother to me and all, I can't relate to him fully. 

 

I sat next to the window on the right side of the classroom. I'm usually looking out the window, lost in my own thoughts, it wasn't like i'd get in trouble, the teachers are very servant-like and another thing was that I'm The top student in the school, so it really didn't matter. 

"The year will end soon, you can do this. Just till the end of this year" I thought to myself.

You see, I only have to be in this school till the end if this year until I get to graduate and study at King's university for another 3 years and I'll be done. I'll run the company and start to manage my own life. 

"Ex..excuse me oppa, I was wondering if you'd like to ...maybe hang out with me sometime?" A shaking voice broke me put of my thoughts. 
I turn my head to look at her but kept silence. She was about 160cm, wears quite a bit of make-up and had a stylist do her hair. 

"No" the only answer I gave before I turned my attention back to the window. 
Once she scattered away, another approach. 

"Hi Lee seung gi oppa, how've you been? You've gotten even more hot then before" the girl's voice came out as a frog instead of y like she intended it to be. 

I merely grimace but never waver my attention from the window to even look at her. 
I hated this, the attention, the ridiculous attempt of flirting and envious glares I get from the male population as their female partner drools. 

"Ring ring" the school second bell rang, indicating that it's time for second period. I have science after business. 

Standing up to my full height of 178cm, I straighten myself and head to my locker to get a book for science class.
Along the way, I could hear some of the whispers, girls that I walked past were saying about me, things such as; "wow he's seriously really hot", "look at that body", "I'd jump him right now if I could", "omg I'd die happy if he asks me to be his girlfriend".
While the guys made more envious statements, which I won't go into details about. 

Above collecting the things I needed, I slammed the locker door shut, leaving the piled love letters that was in my locker on the floor, giving no thought to them. 

Just as I was about to pass the doorframe of the classroom, I felt a tug on my back. I turn around. 

"Oh.. I'm so sorry oppa, I didn't watch where I was going" it was Go Ara, one of the queen bees in the school. Everyone consider her super attractive and hot but to me she seems nothing more than an average girl searching for attention. 

I ignore her just like I did all the time with everyone else and walk to sit in my seat. 

"Where are you soulmate of mine?" I ask myself. 


End of chapter 2