In Different Worlds

Shhh

"Come on, tell us!"

Hara nuzzled cozily on her long sofa, enjoying her only free time after three weeks of non-stop schedules. She was instructed to not waste her voice and they made her stay in the comforts of her apartment which made no problem with her and in her current state, her feet up in the air, she never took her eyes off the TV  as she watched  the re-airing of Weekly Idol intently. Hara shrieked when Hyungdon asked her boyfriend about his ideal type, burrying her head under the velvet pillow.

"I like Choi Hara." Daehyun exclaimed boldly, earning glares from the MC who jumped at him for saying so. Daehyun let out a flustered laugh when the MC threatened him to stay away from her.

Hyungdon grabbed Daehyun's collar and shook him. "Yah! Why are you so bold? Now leave her a message!"

Hara slowly sat up and watched as Daehyun looked at the camera. "Hara-ssi, I really like your performances and I'm looking forward to see you more."

"Do you love her?" Hyungdon asked, grabbing Daehyun's collar again in hopes of making Daehyun confess.  Daehyun  laughed and tried his best to avoid saying it, making Hara lean closer to the TV.

"I love her." a deep voice whispered behind her, making her jump in suprise, she flailed her arms around, trying to attack the owner of the voice until she heard Daehyun's laugh. "Why are you watching that? It's embarrassing."

Hara sat up completely and kicked Daehyun out of her couch so she could lie down. She looked at Daehyun who's still expecting for an answer and she refused to answer, instead she pointed to that made Daehyun nod, completely understanding the situation.

"You know you could always request for a lip sync stage. You can't always,sing live." Daehyun noted, making himself comforatble on the carptered floor. Hara shrugged and rolled  over the sofa until she landed on the floor, squishing the Busan guy under him. The opressed didn't stop complaining but it did very little to make her stand up until those words left his mouth,

"Y-yah, you're heavy!" Daehyun's shriek was muffled by Hara's thick sweater than almost suffocated him, as he complained earlier.

 "Fine." Hara scoffed and readied to push herslef up but Daehyun grabbed her back down, wrapping his arms around her. She now struggled to get out of his grip, shrieking more with her hoarse voice. 

Daehyun hugged her tighter. "Don't talk so much, your voice is like a pony."

"Pony?" Hara asked, stopping her moving to ask.

The male laughed, his breath sending a shiver down her spine. "You know... a little hoarse."  

"Oh my god." Hara gaped, using all of her strength to break free, kicking Daehyun when she does. She scoffed and threw pillows on him as she sputtered out different synonyms about how bad his joke was.

"I. Can't. Believe. I'm. Still. With. You." she manage to shout in gritted teeth as Daehyun lied on the floor, helplessly bombarded with pillows.

Daehyun laughed and stood up, hugging her from behind. "Me too," he said, pecking her cheek,  Hara in return, rolled her eyes in annoyance because of all the cheesiness, the corny jokes he could tolerate but cheesy lines are too much, or so she says.

"Rara, you're blushing." Daehyun chuckled when he noticed her blush even more after hearing the nickname only Daehyun used on her.

Hara was about to say something when Daehyun's phone rang and her chest was heavied with dissappointment. These times were getting rare by the minute and she doesn't want to be gotten wrong, she cherishes each moment but she couldn't think of the scene where the two of them are normal people.

She must've been thinking to deep to not notice Daehyun finishing the phone call as she saw him staring at her. 

"You have to practice." Hara said in a bitter tone she didn't intend to do. 

Daehyun smiled sadly, trying to cheer her up when he cupped her face in to his hands. "You just have to stop me to prevent me from leaving." he offered.

"Nope, you should practice, your tummy is portuding," Hara noted, still in her fake bitter voice that made Daehyun hesitate if he's going to be angry.

In the end, Daehyun could only pout. "It is not. And don't forget to clear your schedule this Satudray, okay?"

"You told me that hundred of times, I'm free until Monday." Hara groaned, sitting on the sofa again, flipping channels to avoid seeing Daehyun leave.  "And tell Junhong I miss him."

Daehyun nodded. "I still can't believe he's your brother, he's too lucky."

"Yada, yada, go practice. I want to sleep." Hara dismissed him but he didn't budge. His very prescene made it uncomfortable enough for Hara to turn to him, only to see him, pointing at his lips.

Daehyun pouted when Hara didn't move. "No goodbye kiss?"

"Nope." Hara said firmly, lying on the couch. Daehyun wanted to talk more but he knew that she was dissappointed enough and bothering her would create a very cranky Hara that people would hate. Instead, he walked to her and placed a chaste kiss on her forehead before leaving.

 

Hara plopped down when she heard the door close, as they say, one must bear the weight of the crown in order to wear it. Maybe this was weight of her crown.