Lost

Shhh

"Hara..." Daehyun breathed, almost throwing himself at Hara's petite figure that slumped lifelessly. He looked her in the eyes and instantly he knew that she was happy as well. Tears came to her eyes and Daehyun swiped it away with the pads of his thumb as he tried his best to keep tears in too. 

Hara's mouth moved a little as if she was saying something but nothing came out. Daehyun leaned in closer until he heard her soft whisper. "J-junhong."

The male nodded and placed a kiss on her forehead before running out to get her brother. Daehyun ran his sleeves across his eyes to prevent people from seeing him cry as he ran madly, looking everywhere.

"Junhong-ah!" he shouted when he spotted the younger in front of a vendo machine. Zelo turned to him with a grave expression and he was confused at the older's smile. "Your sister is awake."

Zelo stopped moving for a moment and dropped his soda to run, passing by a very confused hyung. Daehyun smiled and ran behind him and by the time he reached the ward, Junhong was already in his sister's arms, crying.

"Aigoo, stop crying now." Hara whispered since her voice isn't going out. "H-how long was I..."

"Two months." Daehyun said but it came out as a whimper. Hara closed her eyes for a moment and nodded as she continued to calm the crying mess on her side.

She smiled at him and he felt his insides going crazy. Until she said something that made him want to run away. "Fwish."

 

Daehyun was tired. His mind knows that he's not but his body says otherwise when he had to run back to the nurse's counter to say hat Hara was not feeling good.  This is the 48th time in the past 3 days and Daehyun's mind is about to explode when Hara writhes in pain and he knows he could do nothing about it. 

Hara squeezes his hand, trying to keep the pain in.  "D-dae...don't call anyone. Please."

"But what if you need to be treated?" Daehyun argued sotfly, wiping sweat away from her face. "We have to treat you."

She shook her head. "Please..."

"I'm so sorry." Daehyun nodded and sat down. "If I could switch bodies with you I will."

 

"Fwish."