Strange Dreams

Shhh

Daehyun felt a sharp pang of pain in his back and he cried out loud. His head was throbbing and his whole body was swelling. 

"Noona, are you okay?" Junhong exclaims, taking his hand. For the first time in weeks, Daehuyn laughed. Maybe it was all a bad dream, Hara being admitted to the hospital, those two months that she was comatosed. It was all so vivid and the fact that Junhong is now visibly pulling pranks solidified it.

Daehuyn raised his hand, eyes widening when he noticed his nails colored in pink. "Yah, Choi Junhong you jerk."

"N-noona?" the maknae muttered in confusion, slowly releasing his hand. It was really bothering Daehyun now, seeing the maknae look at him lovingly, worriedly and as if he was his sister.

Shaking his head, Daehyun stood up with Zelo guiding him. He did feel a slight pain on his head when he did but it was bearable for him. Thank God he's a man, he thinks. not that being a woman is bad, he's just really thankful that he's a man because he would not survive earth if she was a....woman.

"Holy !" Daehyun shouted, abruptly covering his mouth at the sound of his voice. It was familiar but he was sure as hell that it was not his voice. 

Junhong, once again ran to his side and soothed his back and this time, he couldn't help but wiggle his hand off. "Do you need Daehyun hyung?"

"I'm Daehyun." Daehyun half-shrieked. "What're you talking about?"

"Aigoo, my noona is really cute." Junhong cooed, placing a soft kiss on his forehead.  "I'll go get hyung."

Daehyung gagged when Junhong left the room. "What the actual ? That kid harassed me!"

"Watch your words!" a male voice exclaimed at the nearby door. Daehyun turned towards the voice and found himself staring at...himself.

Darn, I'm so good looking, he thought.

"Dae..." the Daehyun impostor called. Original Daehyun moved away, forming a cross with his fingers. "Jung Daehyun its me!"

Daehyun gasped. no way this guy is going to steal his identity no matter how similar they looked. "I'm Jung Daehyun!"

"What?" the Daehyun in front of him muttered before the guy slumped down and started crying. "Dae...It's me, Hara."

 

Hara felt like the world was crumbling down.  She looked at the mirror before looking back at the person who stands in front of her. It creeped her out but she knew what was happening, she switched bodies with her boyfriend.

Tears continued flowing down as she sprawled down on the floor, bawling. She saw herself coming closer and she cried harder.

"Ra..." her body muttered. "Don't cry."

Hara felt her own hands around her but she could feel Daehyun. On instict, she hugged back. "Wh-what's happening, Daehyun?"

"Oppa fwished for unnie to be in his body!" a little voice exclaimed and Hara lost ten years of her life in suprise. Deahyun cringed at the sight of his body looking so girly but he knew better than to mention it.

Hara came closer to the kid and reached out to her. "Fwished?"

"Fwished." the little girl continued. "Unnie should not stay in oppa's body before blue moon or bad things happen!"

 

Daehyun was snapped awake. He didn't like those kinds of dreams. He groaned and tossed around, secretly thankful that it was all a dream but still, the sharp pang on his back remained. 

"Unnie! You passed out!" Junhong shouted beside him.

 

Daehyun's eyes widened before he ran to the nearest mirror and found Hara staring back instead.

 

 

 

a/n: i'm back! did you guys miss me or did i just add fuel to your hate :-(((