Fwish

Shhh

TS confirms the dating rumors and let B.A.P rest for a while, pushing back their promotions in the light of Daehyun and Zelo's Case.

 

Zelo stared at the article blankly, not even giving a damn about the fans behind him that's only divided by a glass wall. He did spare a glance at them, giving them slight smiles a couple of times. He wore his sunglasses to prevent them from seeing his puffy and swollen eyes but it wasn't enough to keep the tears from falling down. When Daehyun came to the lobby to pick him up, he nodded and passed through the fans silently.

"Junhong-ah, stay stong, we're right behind you." one fan said, wiping tears from her eyes as well, making Zelo's heart clench at her words. It's been two months since the accident and everyone has been going in and out of the room but he wasn't allowed to which made him more mad by the minute. He missed her sister and he missed her saying those words and coming from a fan, it stung and comforted him at the same time.

Daehyun managed a small smile and continued to guide the younger to her  sister's ward. "Daehyun oppa take care of unnie!" another fan shouted.

Zelo wanted to collapse at the sight of his sister since he practically threw a fit when Daehyun was the first one to see his sister when he was at the hospital the whole time.  He knew it wasn't right to blame his hyung but he couldn't help it but hate him for some reason.

"I wanted to let you go in earlier but the doctors refused." Daehyun consoled him and Zelo felt a little better but it was changed by pain again when he accidentally saw his sister on his peripheral vision and wih that he ran out of the ward and shut the door behind him.

 

Daehyun looked at her again and tried to collect himself. "Ra...p-please wake up now."

"Fwish plop plop fwish." a little voice chimed behind him,making him turn back in shock. His eyes trailed to the locked door and back to the little girl standing in front of him, holding a huge stick of some sort. She was wearing a type of hanbok that he didn't know existed. 

He scooted closer to her and poked her."How did you get in?" he asked, his voice breaking a bit .

"Fwish?"she asked as if that was a real question. "Ahjussi should fwish!"

Daehyun looked at her werdly and frowned a little. "Fwish? You mean a wish?"

The little girl nodded and said. "But fwish is expensive. You no afford a fwish!" 

"At this point I'm willing to pay for anything to wish." Daehyun forced a chuckle and lifted the kid to sit on his lap as the girl continued to repeat fwish like a lullaby.

The girl looked at him and he froze. It was like she stared in to his soul and time stopped for a bit. "Then I hear you fwish."

Daehyun, of course hesitated to wish but all he did was wish so he had nothing to lose. He pointed at Hara who and the kid followed his gaze. "You see that girl? Oppa likes her so much. But she's sick. I really want her to be healthy again."

"I see." the little girl smile and jumped out of his lap and proceeded to touch Hara's shoulder. "Unnie will heal but ahjussi will pay for the price and maybe, just maybe, unnie will pay for it as well."

Daehyun's head snapped back to the little girl but she was gone.

 

 

 

"Dae, Dae wake up!" Yongguk called urgently, shaking Daehyun. "Hara's awake!"