Prolouge

Shhh

"Did you wait long?" Daehyun asked, placing a quick kiss on Hara's cheek before sitting beside her as the movie started. Hara smiled back and tugged down her cap to prevent people from noticing them as she continued munching the popcorn laid in front of her.

She spared a glance at Daehyun who's looking at her expectantly. "Why aren't you saying anything?"

"I want to watch the movie...I'm having a dissolve tomorrow." she replied and she felt her body get weak. Dissolve is a terrible word for idols, meaning no rest for a week or a couple of days and for Hara, she's having three weeks of non-stop filming and singing.

Daehyun nodded, completely understanding and knowing that it's harder since she's a solo artist so he gently guided her head to lean on his shoulder, watching as her expression softened and it made him a little relaxed. 

"Unnie, isn't that Daehyun oppa?" a hushed whisper caught their attention and the two of them froze. "Omo, it's oppa!"

Daehyun had no other choice but to face the girl to refrain her from making unecessary rumors. He was relieved to know that she was a Baby and made it easier for him to make a deal with her. After many unwanted glances due to the girl's shouts, he managed to shush her when he promised to give her Backstage Access to their next concert.

"Thank you oppa!" the girl smiled so wide, her lips may have ripped. "But who's the girl?"

Daehyun gulped as he smiled. "A sad friend. I don't want her to be attacked by media so please don't tell anyone."

The girl nodded and pinky promised her when a guy in his teens exclaimed loudly.

 

"Isn't that Choi Hara?"