Nice to Meet You

Nice to Meet You

Victoria disappeared. That was Kyu Hyun’s conclusion. The last time he saw her was two weeks ago. He waited for two weeks for her answer but she never sends him a text message or gives him a call. When he decided to look for her in her apartment, the guard told him that she had moved out. He never thought that this would be the answer Victoria gave him. He walked back into his car. The next second, he smiled but the smile is filled with sadness. He took out his phone and called Jung Su.

“Hyung, she disappeared,” Kyu Hyun said.

“Kyu Hyun,” Jung Su didn’t know what to say. Chang Min did call him two weeks ago and told him to let go of Victoria. Chang Min said that Victoria is really tired and couldn’t continue this acting. Chang Min convinced him to leave Victoria out of this fake couple stuff. And now he heard the sadness and disappointment in Kyu Hyun’s voice. He wondered if he should tell Kyu Hyun the truth. But he promised Chang Min to give Victoria her peaceful life back. Both are his little brothers and he didn’t want to disappoint any of them. Who could tell him what to do right now?

In the end, Jung Su didn’t tell why exactly Victoria disappeared. Kyu Hyun continued to concentrate on his singing career and started to participate in musicals. The media soon found out that Kyu Hyun and Victoria broke up when the two of them were no longer seen together attending parties or dinners organized by Kyu Hyun’s friends. Kyu Hyun also admitted it when one of the reporters called him, asking for confirmation. Who would have thought that the two of them would broke up half year after they announced their relationship. Kyu Hyun would still join Jung Su to the gatherings organized by Jae Joong. He would always expect to see Victoria there but the more he expected, the more disappointed he is. She never shows up again. And no one mention her anymore in their conversations as if Victoria was never present in their life.

***********************************************************************************************

Victoria stretched her body after she woke up. She grabbed the jacket on the floor and wore it before walking into the kitchen. She took out lettuce, ham and bread and started to make sandwich. Then she took the plate of sandwich and a glass of milk to the balcony and started eating her breakfast. She watched as people started to show up on the roadside, going to school, going to work or going out for grocery shopping. She enjoyed this peaceful moment, without being disturbed by anyone. After finished eating her breakfast, she walked back into the kitchen to clean the plate and glass. It is autumn now in Paris but the weather is colder compared to autumn in Seoul. She has been living in Paris since five years ago, after she decided to quit the fake couple act with Kyu Hyun. Besides Chang Min, only Han Kyung knew about her whereabouts. She asked them not to tell anyone before she left Seoul and they did it. For five years, no one came to visit her in Paris except Chang Min and Han Kyung.

After she came to Paris, she started to learn to cook since Chang Min isn’t by her side anymore. What surprised both Han Kyung and Chang Min is that Victoria has a talent in cooking. Since then, they never cook for her whenever they visited her and insisted her to cook for them. Of course, she didn’t stop writing novels but no longer under the pen name of Song Qian. Instead, she used the pen name of Qian Niu. Niu is a Mandarin word which means girls. Qian Niu is originally a nickname given by her Chinese readers and she is satisfied to use it as her new pen name.

Besides that, she looked for Kyu Hyun’s news during her stay in Paris. Because of him, she started to understand more Korean singers and actors who are his friends. Han Kyung once told her that as much as she tried to deny, she did fall in love with Kyu Hyun or at least she could not forget about him. Victoria understood that Kyu Hyun told the media that they broke up but since then no one had seen him with another girl in the public or attending parties or dinners. She also found out that Kyu Hyun participated in musical and started his world tour concerts. He had been to Japan, Taiwan, China, New York, Brazil, Mexico, Las Vegas and many other countries for his concerts except Paris. She wondered if there is a story behind the reason he didn’t hold a concert in Paris.

Her phone rang and interrupted her throwback. She looked at the caller’s name and answered the call, “Morning.”

“I’m in Paris,” Chang Min was the one that called. “Meet at old place later.”

“Okay,” Victoria walked back into her bedroom and took a shower. She wore a pair of black leggings, a white shirt with flower designs and a black leather jacket, matching a pair of light blue sneakers and left the apartment. The old place Chang Min said earlier was a small café situated in an alley which isn’t far away from the hotel Chang Min stayed at whenever he visited Paris. Chang Min was already in the café by the time Victoria arrived.

“I’ve ordered hot chocolate for you,” Chang Min told Victoria.

“Thanks,” Victoria responded.

Their conversation is always about each other’s life. Chang Min would also tell her about the others’ conditions but one topic that they never touch is Cho Kyu Hyun.

A/N: AHHHHHHH!!! Have you guys watched f(x)'s comeback music video 'Red Light'??? OMG! I'm totally into it! Victoria is as pretty as usual! I just love her black hair compared to other colours she used to dye. The concept overall is COOL. I enjoyed watching the video as well as the song. But there are comments saying that the song isn't really good like their older songs. Well, in my case, I enjoyed the song except the chorus which seemed a little bit out of beat. Whatever it is at least they are having a comeback! One more week of holiday and then here comes Semester 2. Continue rotting in my room before the torture of Semester 2 starts. And happy reading~