Nice to Meet You

Nice to Meet You

On Saturday night, Victoria wore a white blouse, matching her light pink skirt and a pair of white sneakers. She tied her hair into a ponytail. She waited in front of the apartment for Kyu Hyun. When she entered his car, she found him wearing white shirt and a pair of dark blue jeans, with a pair of white sneakers. They came to a restaurant located at Shinsadong. The people inside the restaurant greeted Kyu Hyun when they walked into the restaurant.

“Meet Lee Jong Hyun, member of CN Blue,” Kyu Hyun introduced Victoria to his best friend in the entertainment industry, Lee Jong Hyun.

“Annyonghaseyo,” Victoria greeted Jong Hyun.

“Annyonghaseyo,” Jong Hyun greeted her back. “Can’t believe that he is dating our country’s famous novelist.”

Victoria didn’t know what to say to respond to Jong Hyun’s words. Though Jae Joong and Chang Min they knew that their dating is just an act but Jong Hyun didn’t know. Kyu Hyun then brought Victoria to take some food prepared on the tables placed at the left side of the restaurant.

“Hi Victoria, I’m a big fan of yours,” A woman in black sleeveless dress walked towards Kyu Hyun and Victoria.

“Hi,” Victoria smiled at the woman. “It’s my pleasure.”

“She’s Im Yoo Na,” Kyu Hyun told Victoria.

“Oppa, chukahae,” Yoo Na congratulated Kyu Hyun on his relationship with Victoria. “Remember to invite me to your wedding.”

“Araso,” Kyu Hyun smiled brightly at Yoo Na.

The whole night, Victoria was being introduced to the people Jong Hyun invited to his birthday party. Kyu Hyun felt satisfied to let Victoria became familiar with the friends he made after being in the industry for years. However Victoria felt sorry for them especially when they told her that she looked good with Kyu Hyun. She wondered how they would react when they realised Kyu Hyun and Victoria were just a fake couple. At the end of the night, Kyu Hyun drove Victoria home.

“How long do we need to continue this couple act?” Victoria asked Kyu Hyun before leaving his car.

“Why do you ask so?” Kyu Hyun questioned her.

“I hate to lie to your friends as well as your fans. It makes me feel guilty,” Victoria told him.

“I’m sorry,” Kyu Hyun apologised to her. He never knows that this whole acting stuff caused her to feel guilty. He started to regret of getting her into this.

“I just hope that we can end this soon,” Victoria told him and walked out from his car after saying goodnight.

Kyu Hyun stared at her back until she disappeared in the building. He leaned back on the driver’s seat and thought about her words. Is he being selfish for keeping her by his side without taking her feeling into consideration? He took out his phone and called Jung Su.

“Hyung, what should I do?” Kyu Hyun asked Jung Su once he picked up the call.

“What happened?” Jung Su asked Kyu Hyun. After listening to Kyu Hyun’s words, Jung Su frowned. “Kyu Hyun, are you in love with her?”

“I don’t know hyung,” Kyu Hyun replied. “But I feel relax and comfortable around her.”

“You need to know your true feeling towards Victoria,” Jung Su told him. “If not, both of you will end up being hurt.”

“Hyung, if I fall in love with her, will you stop me?” Kyu Hyun questioned him.

“No,” Jung Su answered without hesitation. “Everyone has the right to chase after their happiness. Ahead of your idol identity, you’re just Cho Kyu Hyun, a normal man.”

“Thank you hyung,” Kyu Hyun always felt relief whenever he had a conversation with Jung Su. He ended the call and thought that maybe it’s time to face his real feelings towards Victoria.

A/N: Another new chapter posted~ Have you guys heard about ths shooting happening in Seoul? Five soldiers were killed and seven are injured. Let's take a moment to pray for those who were killed. May they rest in peace. And also condolences to their families.