Nice to Meet You

Nice to Meet You

The scent of food woke the sleeping beauty in the working room. Victoria Song, a novelist with the pen name of Song Qian dragged herself into the kitchen with her brown wavy hair in a mess. She sat down at the dining table and yawned. When Shim Chang Min walked out from the kitchen, what he saw was one of the top novelists yawning at the dining table in her pyjamas and her hair in a total mess. Chang Min sighed and placed the breakfast in front of Victoria. He sat opposite to her and ate his breakfast.

“You look like a mess, you know that, don’t you?” Chang Min asked.

“No one cares,” Victoria tried to keep her eyes open and started eating her breakfast.

“I seriously can’t believe that I take care of you for almost five years,” Chang Min said. He took care of everything for her since five years ago when she became a novelist. He is like Victoria’s manager and housekeeper.

“Because you’re my boss,” Victoria took a bite on the tuna sandwich and drank a glass of milk.

“More like you’re my boss,” Chang Min .

“Well, if you don’t mind to work without pay, I’m glad to hire you,” Victoria responded.

“Your fans are waiting for the new book,” Chang Min reminded her.

“I know,” Victoria nodded her head slightly and then sighed. “Can I quit?”

“No,” Chang Min replied her straightaway. “If you quit, all of my employees will lose their jobs. You’re the best novelist in my company.”

“All you think is money,” Victoria said.

“If not how do I pay you?” Chang Min asked. “Jae Joong hyung is organising a dinner tonight, want to come along?”

“No thanks,” Victoria turned down his offer. “I don’t like interacting with strangers.”

“You know who is Jae Joong hyung,” Chang Min said. “And I’m going.”

“Aside from the two of you, I know no one. I’d rather stay at home and continue my work,” Victoria responded.

“Fine,” Chang Min went along with her decision.

***********************************************************************************************

Cho Kyu Hyun opened his eyes when his manager shook him to wake him up. He stood up from the sofa and stretched his body before going on the stage. It is his first comeback after one and a half year. His title track for this new album is ‘Again’ and it is also his self-composed song. The moment he appeared on stage, cheering from his fans filled the studio. He grabbed the microphone and the studio became silent. The only thing they heard is his voice. Cho Kyu Hyun is back.

“This week the winner is Cho Kyu Hyun with his new song ‘Again’!” The mc announced the winner for this week’s show. Kyu Hyun won the trophy on his comeback stage. Flashlights filled the studio when Kyu Hyun received the trophy from the mc. The other artists congratulated him on his win.

“Well, I’d like to thank my fans. Without you all, I won’t be standing here. I’d also like to thank my parents, our company’s CEO, Mr Park, the team who made this album, my manager and my cody. Thank you!” Kyu Hyun gave his speech and performed encore stage. After that, he left the studio with his manager and cody.

“That’s the end of your schedule today,” Kyu Hyun’s manager, Kim Jung Hoon told Kyu Hyun.

“Jung Su hyung arranged it?” Kyu Hyun asked.

“Yes. He really cares about you,” Jung Hoon answered him. Park Jung Su is the CEO of JS Entertainment which Kyu Hyun belongs to. Kyu Hyun was the first singer Jung Su debuted and he paid all his attention on Kyu Hyun even after nine years since he debuted. He would arrange Kyu Hyun schedule to make sure that Kyu Hyun won’t get tired with a packed schedule.

“Where do you want to go now?” Jung Hoon asked him.

“I’ll go home to see mom and dad,” Kyu Hyun answered.

(A/N: So this is the first chapter. What do you guys think about this storyline? Leave me a comment <3 Annyong~)