Nice to Meet You

Nice to Meet You

Victoria tried to keep herself calm instead of nervous when they were on their way to Kyu Hyun’s parents’ house. Kyu Hyun saw how nervous Victoria is and couldn’t help but laugh. He told Victoria that she didn’t have to be nervous at all because he is sure that his parents would like her. After knocking on the door, both of them waited patiently, or just Kyu Hyun being the patient one, for the door to be opened. Mrs Cho smiled brightly at both of them when she opened the door.

“Umma,” Kyu Hyun gave Mrs Cho a kiss on her cheek. “This is Victoria.”

“Annyonghaseyo,” Victoria greeted Mrs Cho.

“Annyonghaseyo,” Mrs Cho greeted Victoria back with a bright smile. “Come in.”

Victoria was introduced to Mr Cho and Cho Ara, Kyu Hyun’s elder sister. Just like what Kyu Hyun said, she is welcomed by the family and she felt comfortable with them. Victoria offered to help Mrs Cho and Ara to prepare the dinner but they said that she is the guest and didn’t let her enter the kitchen. During the dinner, Mrs Cho would make sure that Victoria’s plate is filled with food.

“Come to visit us soon,” Mrs Cho told Victoria before she left with Kyu Hyun.

“Yah! Treat Victoria well,” Ara hit on Kyu Hyun’s back. “If you didn’t treat her well, don’t call me noona anymore.”

“Araso,” Kyu Hyun smiled at Ara.

On the way back to Kyu Hyun’s apartment, Victoria was happy that she was accepted by Kyu Hyun’s family and treated like she is part of the family. Kyu Hyun was glad to see the bright smile on Victoria’s face. She was worried about the fans’ reactions lately and hadn’t smiled a lot. He felt relief to see her smiling again. When they reached the apartment, there were some fans gathering in front of the apartment. Kyu Hyun and Victoria couldn’t run away from them but to face them directly.

“Oppa, we support you with Victoria noona!” The fans stood aside to give way for the couple but reminded them that they would support them no matter what.

“Komawo,” Kyu Hyun told his fans.

“KyuToria hwaiting!” The fans took out fan signs to show their support.

Kyu Hyun and Victoria smiled at each other when they saw the fan signs. They were holding onto each other hands in front of the fans. Today is no doubt a good day for both Kyu Hyun and Victoria. Victoria still couldn’t believe what just happened to them after they are inside Kyu Hyun’s apartment. She went to the balcony and looked down. Most of the fans were gone but those staying back were holding the fan signs up high. She smiled while looking at the fan signs.

“Go home. It’s late,” Kyu Hyun came to the balcony and shouted at his fans.

“Your fans are supportive,” Victoria told Kyu Hyun.

“I know,” Kyu Hyun hugged Victoria.

Victoria’s phone rang, disturbing the romantic moment the couple was having. Victoria took out her phone from her bag and realised that it was from Chang Min.

“Yoboseyo,” Victoria picked up the call.

“Jae Joong hyung is throwing a party for both of you tomorrow night,” Chang Min told Victoria.

“For what?” Victoria asked him.

“For celebrating your reunion,” Chang Min chuckled.

“Araso,” Victoria ended the call and turned to Kyu Hyun. “Jae Joong oppa is having a party for us tomorrow. Are you free tomorrow night?”

“I will free my time for you, always,” Kyu Hyun responded. 

A/N: Updated~ And so SM finally admitted the relationship between Sulli and Choiza. Chukahae, Sulli-ah. Hopefully everyone can accept the fact calmly. Sigh. And here I am waiting for KyuToria to become real. Hahahahaha... Okay, shall continue my study now. Enjoy reading~ Annyong~