Nice to Meet You

Nice to Meet You

Kyu Hyun and Victoria finally set their wedding date on 6th of November. After the date is set, the couple started to look for wedding studio, invitation cards, wedding venue as well as their honeymoon destination. The wedding studio they visited is the one where Han Kyung had his wedding photo shoot with his wife two years ago. The first wedding dress Victoria wore was a simple A-line wedding dress designed by Jae Joong’s best friend. The photographer started with Victoria’s personal photo shoot. After taking photos with few poses, Kyu Hyun who was wearing white tuxedo with black bowtie appeared beside her. The couple photo shoot was smooth as both of them posed naturally and showed their affections.

For the next photo shoot, Victoria changed into purple evening dress while Kyu Hyun wore a black tuxedo. They were holding wine glasses and stood with their backs facing each other. Then, Kyu Hyun sat down in front of a piano with Victoria standing beside the piano. After changing a few poses, both of them changed into hanbok which is the traditional Korean dress. Victoria was told to sit on the chair while Kyu Hyun stood beside her.

At the end of the day, the couple was already exhausted from the long-hours photo shoot session. After changing back to their casual clothing, they went to a Korean restaurant not far away from the wedding studio. Both of them ate the food as if they have been starved for a week. After feeding their hungry stomachs, they finally went back to Kyu Hyun’s apartment.

When the wedding photos are posted on Kyu Hyun’s official website, fans left congratulatory messages. Media also reported about the wedding for one whole week. The wedding was a closed wedding and thus no reporters are invited. They could only wait outside the wedding venue to catch a glimpse at the guests attending Kyu Hyun’s wedding. As expected, Kyu Hyun’s celebrity friends all attended his wedding.

When the wedding started, Kyu Hyun first entered the wedding hall. Victoria then walked into the hall with her father. The wedding dress Victoria wore is the same as the one she wore for the wedding photo shoot. Both of them stood in front of the pastor and read the vow. They then exchanged the wedding ring which is designed by Jung Su’s friend. When they kissed each other, the guests took out their phones and started taking photos.

Kyu Hyun’s best friend, Jong Hyun was the first to sing congratulatory song on the stage. After that, the other guests also took turn to sing congratulatory songs for the couple. Towards the end of the wedding, everyone took turn to take photos with the couple. When the wedding ended, Kyu Hyun and Victoria took the late flight to start their honeymoon trip.

***********************************************************************************************

Kyu Hyun opened the door quietly but the moment he stepped into the house, someone switched on the light in the living room. Kyu Hyun smiled awkwardly at the girl standing in the living room with her two arms crossed together.

“Annyong, Na Yeon,” Kyu Hyun greeted the girl.

“Appa! Do you know what time is it now?” Cho Na Yeon, Kyu Hyun and Victoria’s daughter. She is six years old this year and is the princess in this family.

“It’s four in the morning,” Kyu Hyun replied.

“Appa! You promised me to go to the airport today to fetch umma!” Na Yeon reminded Kyu Hyun. Victoria went to Taiwan last week for the promotion of her latest novel and is finally coming back today. “Umma is arriving soon! We can’t be on time.”

“Sorry Na Yeon princess. But we can still go to the airport now. Uncle Chang Min said that umma’s flight delayed so we will be on time to fetch umma,” Kyu Hyun told Na Yeon.

After listening to Kyu Hyun’s words, Na Yeon went inside the bedroom and grabbed her jacket. Both of them left the house and headed to the airport. Kyu Hyun was carrying Na Yeon while waiting for Victoria to come out from the arrival hall. Na Yeon soon spotted Victoria in her white jacket. She asked Kyu Hyun to put her down and thus ran towards Victoria.

“Aigoo, wuli Na Yeon ah,” Victoria hugged Na Yeon and kissed her. “Umma miss you so much.”

“I miss umma too,” Na Yeon smiled brightly at Victoria.

Kyu Hyun was speechless with Na Yeon’s change of mood. Na Yeon always acted like a boss in front of him but a little girl in front of Victoria. But that is good also in his opinion because one of them must have the power over Na Yeon. Kyu Hyun gave Victoria a kiss and then helped her with her luggage. In the eyes of the other people in the airport, the three of them created a sweet and happy scene. This is a family.   

A/N: And this marks the official end of 'Nice To Meet You'. The new KyuToria fanfic should be up by next week. Thank you all for being with me when I was working on this story. Really appreaciate all the comments and supportive words you all left for me. Thank you <3 Let's meet again in the next KyuToria fanfic. Annyong~