A Friend, A Saviour

One Minute, One Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I was sitting alone over the vast green grass
The colourful lovely flowers were making it look more magnificent.
With the serene blue waves up the sky,
Birds flying freely in the air,
Trees dancing in sync with the wind,
I can’t help but to close my eyes and take in the nice atmosphere that surrounds me.
The feeling was unexplainable.
One thing that I can only say,
It feels like heaven!

 

 

 

 

               I was sitting at one of the tables in the library without any company. It seems lonely but no, I’m perfectly fine, alone. I’m used to it anyway. But it’s not that I don’t have any friends. It’s just that I want to be alone for now.

               I adjusted my reading glasses up my nose bridge and started to type in again my new idea in my laptop. I was writing my new composition. I wanted to express what my heart wants. My bestfriend—Baekhyun—once told me that I should start sharing my thoughts, my feelings with other people. He told me that I should not keep myself with strong barriers. If I really have trust on my friends then I should start sharing myself with them. But I can’t. There’s some things that I want to keep just in myself. And writing is the only thing that can make me feel better during at times like this.

               In the midst of my writing, someone came all of a sudden interrupting my deep thoughts. “Hey Sandy!” He approached. “Are you alone?”

               I looked up at him as he pulled out the chair in front of me and sit. “What can you see?” Err… Isn’t it obvious? Maybe I was with a ghost!

               He let out a light chuckle. “Someone’s seems not on good mood huh? Something happened?”

               “Nothing happened.” I replied sternly as I continued my business with my laptop.

               “Oh don’t be so cold Sandy! C’mon, tell me, I know you, tell me what happened…” He still continued to make me utter myself.

               I gave him a look. “Please Daehyun, stop urging me, okay? If you know me already then you should have known already too that you should not force me to spit out my thoughts. I will tell you willingly if I want to.”

               I heard him sighed knowing that I’m a little mad already. “Fine… I’m sorry…”He muttered lowly.

               “It’s fine. Just don’t force me again, alright? You know we can talk about anything else. I think I lost my idea now. I d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter