08

Always Be Here

It was already at the afternoon when I checked on my phone. There was 5 messages.

Jinri: Yaejin? Where are you!? Jonghyun nagged at me and asked me to call you. He said he couldn’t reach you and you didn’t reply his messages. Hay! Is there something between the two of you?

Jonghyun: Good morning little fans! Thank you for last night. After calling you I could sleep well. Wanna do it again tonight?

Jonghyun: Not replying my text? You don’t want to do it? Fine.

Jonghyun: Are you mad at me because my actions? Just reply my text.

Jonghyun: Yaejinah. Are you mad at me? Please just reply my text.

I frowned as red those messages. Jonghyun was absolutely weird. Even Ayumi’ve never bugged me like this if i ignor her text. So, to prevent further action from him. I repplied his text and apologize because I didn’t check my phone earlier. I also explained him that we couldn’t have our midnight phone call because I had an exam tomorrow. He understod and wished me luck for my exam.

For the next 2 weeks we just kept contact by texts. Despite for my exam weeks, he also had a tight schedule and mostly outside Korea. I started pitied him becuase all the tiring activty he had. Not like normal boy at his age, he should do so many things based on his schedule. Well, he never complained me about it, yet I thought it’d boring like hell.

The incident like his overacting attitude when I forgot reply his text or didn’t answer his call happened several times after that. Sometim es I though he just over protective on me even if I was none for him. We barely comunicate after a very long time. And even we knew each other since we were kid, we were too young to remeber anything. So we can consider to be strangers. But his attitude said as if we’re not.

Sometimes Jinri called me to ask about his brother. Yes, I told Jinri that we –Jonghyun and I- kept in touch after the meeting here at mym house. I didn’t know why, but Jinri seemed worried about about our relationship. So, she asked me to inform her continuesly about this thing.

“I just want you to be carefull. You never know what will be happened later.” That’s what Jinri told me. I did’t want to argue her further. So I just followed her order.