02

Always Be Here

I made sure that everything I needed is inside my backpack. Tomorrow would be a great day. It’s the first time I came to see CNBLUE concert here in Osaka. I was really excited to meet my ultimate bias Lee Jonghyun. I was dreaming to meet him a thousand times. Ayumi called me to make sure everything’s alright and I would be in her home soon. Coming out from my room, I met my mother.

“Yaejin. Where are you going?” asked her while folding my father’s cloths.

“Eh.. I.. I will go to Ayumi’s. There’s school project we have to do together,” I stuttered. Damn it. I hate lying to my mom.

“And you will come back for the dinner right?”

“I guess no Mom. There are too many things to do. I might stay there for about two nights,” I said without looking to my mother’s eyes or she’d know that I was lying to her.

“Ok. Do your stuff. Don’t waste your time by watching that fake band all the time. You should study for your exam.”

Oh I really hate it when my mom called CNBLUE a fake band. “Mom, they’re not fake! They’re really talented like The Beatles you worship! And do not ever call them by that name again. They are CNBLUE,” I defensed.

“Whatever. Just go and do your task well.”

“Well, I’m going..”

Maybe my mom sounded rude. But actually she is really a kindhearted woman. A good mother. She’s just tired by my actions that do fangirling all the time.

“Yah! You took such a long time,” Ayumi hit my arm when I reached her home.

“You know, my mom..” I scoffed.

“So, you didn’t tell your mom about these whole concert things?” she asked.

“Are you crazy? Of course not! She definitely will kill me if she knows. You know she hates K-pop even if she’s Korean. Huh. Even we had a little argument about it before I came. That’s why I took a little longer.” She laughed and dragged me to her room. We should finish some hand banner for the concert tomorrow.

We prepared a lot for this concert. We waited for this since forever. CNBLUE is really a great band. Unlike the other K-pop bands, CNBLUE has a different concept. They’re not some idiotic boys who just dance and can’t really sing. They sing really well. And they are beyond handsome. All of them. And what’s the best about them are they make their own music. And they Japanese are really good. Especially my beloved guitarist, Lee Jonghyun. Yes. My bias is Jonghyun while Ayumi’s is Yonghwa. She fell for him when she watched You’re Beautiful. Yonghwa’s first drama. And up till now, she watched it over and over again.

“Ya Kim Yaejin! Finish your banner quickly! We have to put this masker on. You want to look beautiful in front of your husband right?” she said as shrugged a plastics box.

“Alright. I finished.” Honestly I hate all these beauty care things. And I know it’s kind of ridiculous for trying to look beautiful while watching the concert. Who do you think you are until the boys would take notice on you?! Well, the Jungshin’s girl in mind is a different case. But yeah, at the end I do what Ayumi asked me. Stupid me.


Today is the concert time! I was really excited! Finally I would meet my love of my life. Lee Jonghyun. Oppa! Wait for me!! Ayumi and I decided to go early in the morning. We have to gate the first row. The venue is not too far from Ayumi’s home.

“Oh my God Yaejin! Do you believe it? We gonna watch CNBLUE concert!! Our dream comes true!” she exclaimed with full excitement. I just nodded my head. My lips sealed. Words really can’t describe what I felt.

“And I gonna see Yonghwa soon. Do I look pretty enough? Should I put some make up more?” she asked me in a worried tone.

“Ayumi, don’t do anything stupid anymore. And oh, put down that bannie or else someone will take it,” I scoffed.

“But I look prettier in this. I have to look pretty in front of him.”

“Oh girl, don’t be silly. He will not notice you. You’re just a crazy fans for him. And also, Seohyun is a thousand times prettier than you!” I stick my tongue.

“Kim Yaejin! You’re such a meannie. Don’t you hope that Jonghyun will notice you and finally marry you?!”

“I just hope that I won’t faint when I see him and end up missing this concert.”

(let’s skip the concert part. Just imagine that the concert was great)

“Oh my God! Yonghwa is sure such a hottie. And he waved at me! AT ME Yaejin! It’s the best day of my life!” Again, Ayumi said the same thing for a hundred times. And me, I was just silent all the time. Still can’t believe of what just happened.

I saw Lee Jonghyun in front of me. His known Jonggasm was just super great. In that sweaty tees and hair, his body moved like he’s dancing. All in right rhythm. The way he touched his guitar was full of love, passion and lust. Oh.. He’s just like making love to his guitar. And it was really great. I was surely wanted to replace his guitar for God sake. There’re so many things crossing my mind now but no words escaped from my mouth. My expression was blank. I couldn’t believe what just happened.

“Yaejin! Kim Yaejin!”

“Oh.. Oh.. Why?”

“You’re zoning out again. I’ve called you like a thousand times and you just had that blank expression. What? You’re imagining having with Jonghyun? Oh crap. I knew he’s so y. If there was no Yonghwa, I’m sure I stared to Jonghyun’s you know what all the time. Oh and it’s good that most of the time I was covered by his guitar,” Ayumi giggled by her on words.

“Ayumi! Please stop using my husband as object for your ert imagination. Only I have that right! He’s my husband after all. Let’s go. We have to sleep so that I won’t be late for coming back home tomorrow or else my mom will kill me.”