Chapter 8

Be Happy

You Keep hugging his arm until the movie was reached the ending.You’re glad and released your hugged from Kikwang arm.

Both of you out from the cinema and you looked at Kikwang.

“Kikwang Oppa.Why is your face really red?”You asked.

“Arh...I..I just feel hot”Kikwang answering you and laughed awkwardly.

“Hmm..Really??” Kikwang nodded his head. “Hmm..Are you hungry Oppa?”

“Neh~”                                                                                    

“Then,let’s get eat.” You told him and grabbed his hand and hold it.Once again Kikwang was blushed.

 

Can she stop doing this to me? If not,I’m really going crazy.I always blushed and my heart is beating really fast.Kikwang spoke in his mind.

After both of you got eat,you and Kikwang in to the shop.You saw many beautiful chains at there.You take a looked and suddenly you saw a really beautiful chain.You amazed with the chain.Kikwang noticed that you looked at the chain.

“You like it?”Kikwang suddenly asked you.

“It’s pretty” You said but not turned your face from looked at the chain.

“You want it?”Kikwang asked you  once again.

You shooked your head.But Kikwang know that you really like the chain.

After about 20 minutes you and Kikwang at there,both of you want to out.Kikwang asked you to get out first and wait him outside of the shop because he need to go to the toilet that have in the shop.You went out first and waited him at outside.A few minutes,Kikwang out and both of you walked.

Today I will confessed my love to her.Kikwang spoke in his mind.

You and Kikwang are now in the car.Before both of you went home,Kikwang called you.

“_____-hii”

You looked at him and raised your eyebrow.

“I..I...I want to tell you that..I..I-I fall in love with you.”

WHAT?! OMO! My heart is raced really faster now.

“Would you like to be my girlfriend?”Kikwang looked straight at your face.

Your face is turned to red.You heart is beating so fast.Kikwang stiil for waited your answer.Suddenly you smiled and nodded.

“YES!! I would like to be your girlfriend!”You said excited.

Kikwang was suprised.He tought you will not accepted his love.He’s smiled and quickly hug you.You hug him back.

“I’m really happy ___-ah!”Kikwang said happily.

“I’m so happy too Oppa! Really happy!” You replied him.

Kikwang released you from the hug.And says something to you.

“I have something for you.Please closed your eyes first.”

You closed your eyes.Kikwang put something around your neck.You opened your eyes and suprised.

“THIS CHAIN?! When you.....”

“I buy this chain before I went out from the shop earlier where I asked you to out first from the shop.”Kikwang smiled to you.Really sweet.You’re smiled widely to him and about to cry because he’s really sweet and romantic.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Another Chapter..I will update it soon again..Hope you like it.ENJOY READING my all lovely reader~ <3 :D Hehe