Chapter 7

Be Happy

"Oppa! Where are we going today?"You asked Kikwang.

"we're going to the cinema."Kikwang told you.

"Oh.Okey~I like it!"You said and smiled.

 

Both of you arrived and went to the ticket counter to buy a tickets after both of you choose a movie that you want to watch.

 

"Are you sure you want to watch that movie?" Kikwang asked you before pay for the tickets.you nodded with confident. "Okey then"Kikwang said and smiled.

He went to the cinema food counter (I don't know what to called it) to buy some drinking and popcorns.two of you enetr the cinema stage as the movis was going started.Both of you sit when the movie is started to playing.You and Kikwang is watched a horror movie.you the one who choose the movie but you really scared of it.When you and Kikwang watch the movie,you almost screaming when the ghost appeard in certain of the scene.You're really scared.Sometimes,you will closed your eyes with your hands to not looked at the ghost who appeard in the scene since the ghost face is really scary.

"I don't want to watch this.It's really scary."You tell Kikwang.

"haha!It's not scary.Just take a watch.You the one who want to watch this."Kikwang laughed and teased you.

 

You're trying to be brave and watched the movie.Suddenly,you felt your heart was beating faster and nervous.You're started to scared again to watched the movie when the scene show in a scary condition.Your hand slowly touched Kikwang hand and hold it tightly.Kikwang suprised taht you're suddenly hold his hand and blushed but his blushing slowly getting less since he saw your face was really scared and he laughed.he then hold your hand really tight back and says something to your ear.

 

"Don't be afraid ____-shii.I will always with you."

 

You looked at him and smiled but you still scared.Like what have you tought,the ghost is appeared and you screaming not very loudly and quickly hugged Kikwang arm.Kikwang was really blushed and his heart is beating really faster.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

BLUSHED AND BLUSHED AND BLUSHED <3 <3 ^^