Chapter 6

Be Happy

(Next Morning)

 

You're wearing a dress.White dress that suited for outing today.You looked very cute with the dress.You're going downstair.

"Good Morning dear~where are you going this day?"Your mom asked you.

"Morning too Umma.I'm going out with Kikwang today."You happily said.

""Oh~then,where is he?

"He said he will fetch me."

"Well~Let's eat breakfast first dear before you went out."

"Arasso Umma" You said and sit at the dining table to eat some breakfast.

It's like your usual day at home in the morning.Only you and your mom live in the house.Your dad are not live in Korea because he's work at London for  business.

A few minutes later,your home bell is ringing.

"Oh~It must Kikwang Oppa"You said and hurriedly stand up went toward the door.Your mom just smiled with your action.You open the door."Kikwang Oppa!" You smiled to him.

Kikwang looked at you from head to toe.He's suprised to see you and he's smiled.

"Morning oppa"

"Morning too"

"Is it Kikwang dear?"Your mom asked you from in the kitchen.

"Neh~Umma.Ummmaaa...I'm going out with Kikwang now"

Your mom went towards you and Kikwang.She's smiled to Kikwang and said "Have fun dear.And please take care her Kikwang-shi.She seems very happy going out with you"

Kikwang smiled."Neh~ I will take care of her."

Your mom closed the door and you're suprised when saw a car in front of you.

You looked at Kikwang face and asked."You bring this?"

"Neh" Kikwang smiled to you.

"You know how to driving?Waa!!I've never know that you can driving." You're impressed with Kikwang.

"I can driving since last year."Kikwang told you.

"Really?! Wow!"

"Let's go."Kikwang said.

He opened the door for you to sit and after that he's going to driver sat and sit.He the engine and drive.

"____-ah"Kikwang suddenly spoke.

"Neh?"You looked at him.

"You really pretty today."

You're totally blushed. "N-Neh..mm..Gomawo Oppa."

Kikwang take a looked at your face and smiled.She's really cute when blushed."That dress really suited with you."

You're blushed once again and smiled.

"You also look good and really handsome too Oppa.You looked really cute."

Kikwang blushed because of your compliment.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another chapter.I hope you liked it.I need to go school now.So,I will updated it again after I back from school.SarangHaeyo!!!! <3 <3 ^______________^