Chapter 3

Be Happy

"OPPA! haha..Oppa!..So this the problem why is ______ was crying."Yoseob spoke smirking.Suddenly a hit is on Junhyung face once again and fall to the floor again.

"OPPA!!!!!!!!!"Soon Ji was screaming saw Junhyung had been hit by Yoseob and help Junhyung to stand up.Soon Ji turned her head and glared at Yoseob."YAH!! Are you crazy Yang Yoseob?! Why you hit my boyfriend?!!!"

Everyone was suprised and being noisy once again.You looked at Soon Ji and says."BOYFRIEND?!BOYFRIEND?!!!Since when you two being a couple?!"

Soon Ji is smirking to you."Are you dissapointed?He's being my boyfriend since you saw us kissing on the rooftop."After you heard she saying that,your tears are coming more and even more.

He...WHAT?! Kissing with other girl?Kikwang tought.

Hee Kyung is comforting you."HOW COULD YOU STOLED HER BOYFRIEND FROM HER!!Hee Kyung spoke coldly to Soon Ji."You're really a jerk girl!"

"You're kissing with Soon Ji Junhyung?!"Yoseob asked Junhyung for makesure if Soon Ji tells the truth.But Junhyung just stayed quietly.Now Yoseob really mad like a hell.

"YAH!!!ANSWER ME YONG JUNHYUNG!!!!!!"Yoseob is screaming so madly until everyone at there are shocked and scared with him.They never have seen Yoseob this mad.Yoseob is about want to punch him once again but Kikwang stopped him.Prevent him from hit Junhyung once again because he think Yoseob could hurt him when saw he's really mad.

"Kikwang-shii!!Let go of me!!He need to get some instruction fo hurt ______!"

"Calm down Yoseob-ah.Everyone stared at us now,"Kiwang try to calmed him down.

"I don't care!this jerk guy need a hit! How could he just playing ______'s feeling!!"Yoseob still trying to hit Junhyung but Kikwang keep stopped him.

"Yoseob-shii.....Let's go.Let's go now.I want to leave this place immediately."You suddenly spoke.

"But........"

"Please........."You looked at Yoseob face with your tears is still falling down.Kikwang was suddenly feel hurt to seeing you crying.Yoseob is really sad when he saw your tears and he hold your hand and get out from there following by Kikwang and Hee Kyung.

"______-ah.Please don't cry."Hee Kyung comforting you.

"Why is he doing this to me?What the wrong that I did to him?"You still crying and crying more louder.

Yoseob touched your cheeks softly and spoke."Don't cry ______-shii.Please.Don't cry.it's hurt to see you like this.I don't want to see my dear bestfriend crying"

Yes.i admit that I'm feeling hurt too saw her crying.But why I feel like this?kikwang tought in his mind.

A few minutes later,you stopped crying and you smiled to them.

"Gomawo.If all of you did'nt have with me,maybe I don't know what to do."You thanks them.

"It's nothing _____-ah"Yoseob replied you and smiled.

"There's nothing more nice than seeing you smiled again."Hee Kyung said smiling.

"I'm lucky to have all of you."

Am I in that lucky person?Kikwang tought.

"But you should not crying anymore arasso?!"Hee Kyung told you.

You're chuckled."Arasso-arasso~"

"______shii,want to eat some ice-cream?"Yoseob asked you.You nodded."Then I'll go buy it.It's my pleasure."Yoseob smiled to you .

"I follow you"Hee Kyung said.Yoseob nodded and leaving you and Kikwang together following by Hee Kyung.

 

There's  a silence until Kikwang broke the awkward silent.

 

"Uhm...Feeling better now?"

you looked at him and smiled."Neh~Gomawo."

Kikwang walk and sat beside you.

"You know that you're not deserved to crying for him"

"Neh~ You're right.Why I need to crying for a jerk guy like him."

"You should always smiling....Bunny-ah."kikwang looked at you and smile.

"Bunny?Haha!"You're laughing and looked at his face.

"Neh~ You're cute.So Bunny is perfect with you.Haha.."Kikwang laughed and that make you laughed too but at the same time you're blushing with what he had says about you earlier.

"N-Neh..Gomawo."You felt that your cheeks is turning red.

"Are you blushing?Your face are red.hehe."Kikwang teased you.

"A-ani..I'm not blushing"You're embarassed.

"Anyway.My name is Lee Kikwang.Your new classmate."Kikwang introduced himself and smile widely.You saw his cute smile eyes.

He..really cute.You tought.

"My name is Yeon _______.Nice to meet you."You smiled widely.

Kikwang looked at you and tought.

She's really cute.My heart is beating so fast saw her smile.Am I fall in love with her?

 

"What happened with you and that guy?"kikwang asked you about you and Junhyung.You take a breath and told him everything.

 

"So..He's your boyfriend for a years."

"Neh~but now my EX-BOYFRIEND."

"Junhyung really not appreciated you."

You looked at Kikwang face and confused.

"you're really pretty you know."Kikwang says make you blushed."how could he cheated on you from your back"

"maybe..he did'nt loved me anymore or boring with me."

"Chinca?Hmm..If I be your boyfriend,I'll not leaved a girl like you."

 

When you want to talk again,suddenly Yoseob and Hee Kyung came with an Ice-Cream on their hands.Kikwang stand up quickly and went to another side.