Chapter 9

Be Happy
Suddenly Kikwang touched your cheeks with his both hands and leaned closer to you.Your heart was beating faster.Kikwang touched your lips with his lips.He kiss you passionately,deeper and deeper until both of you loss your breath. On the way of home,both of you holding hands in the car until arrived at your home. "Good bye Oppa.Drive carefully." you says and smiled. "Good bye.okey."Kikwang smiled and kiss your lips once again."I love you" You blushed and said."I..love you too, Oppa." Then,Kikwang drive away from your house and you in to your house. (SCHOOL) You're walking to school with Kikwang.Both of you are holding hands.All girls in the school stared at you and Kikwang.They jealoused because you're with a cute guy.Both of you reached your class and in to your class.Your classmates suprised seeing you and Kikwang holding hands.When you got sat on your chair,Hee Kyung and Yoseob quickly approached you. "_______-shi,are you and Kikwang..."Yoseob asked but had been cut by Hee Kyung. "In a relationship??"Hee Kyung cut Yoseob. Before you could answer their question,Kikwang answer it first. "neh~we're in love." "CHINCA?!"Yoseob widened his eyes. "Chincayo!"You smiled. "congratulation for two of you"Hee Kyung congrated you and Kikwang. "gomawo Hee Kyung-shi."You smiled to her. "But, I hope you're not like Junhyung Kikwang-ah. I hope you did'nt hurt her like what had Junhyung did. If you have, you will faced me you know."Yoseob said and looked at Kikwang. "i will not hurt her like what Junhyung had did. I'll always want her to be happy."Kikwang looked at you and smiled.you smiled back. "Aww..so sweet"Hee Kyung said. You blushed and said."Yah! Hee Kyung-ah.you make me embrassed." Teacher is came in and your conversation with them is off.