Chapter 5

Be Happy

"Aigoo~This little girl is really cute when sleeping isn't Kikwang-shii."Yoseob is talking while he looked at you who sleeping on his shoulder.

Kikwang stared at your face."Neh~ She's really cute even if she was slepping"

 

“That right Kikwang-shii”

Kikwang have smiled on his faced while he stared at you.He think that you really cute and pretty too.Yoseob noticed that he was stared at you.

“Kikwang-ah..”

“Neh?Yoseob-shii?”

“Would you like to help me?”

“help...? Help what?”

“Help me to make ____-shi to be a cheerful girl again and help me to make her forgetted about Junhyung.”

Kikwang looked at Yoseob and smiled widely.”Neh.I would like to help.”

Yoseob looked at Kikwang “Kamsamnida Kikwang-ah..”.Kikwang nodded and smiled.There’s a silent for a few minutes.Suddenly Kikwang asked Yoseob about something.

“Why you really concerned about her?Is she...so..special for you?”

“She’s my bestfriend since we in primary school.She always had been bullied by other students when she still a kid.I’m used to be her saviour.I’m  the one who always protected her from anyone and help her in her problem.She’s like my own little sister.I will help her anything in her troubles.”

Kikwang just nodded his head when he heard Yoseob answer his question.So..that’s the reason why he’s really concerned about her.Kikwang thoughts and smiled.

2 months later...

You are being like your old self again.You now can forgetted about Junhyung a littlle by little with Kikwang,Yoseob and Hee Kyung helped.But Kikwang the mostly have helped you to forgetted about Junhyung.You admit that you’re definitely fallen for him slowly.You also often outed with him together.You heard a rumour about Junhyung had broke up with Soon Ji and being single after the incident happened 2 months ago.You’re totally happy when you heard about their broke relationship because that what you wanted for hurting your heart.Other students did’nt liked their relationship because Soon Ji had stolen Junhyung from you.But you’re not bothering to think about them since they are not anyone for you anymore.

“____-shii,want to lunch together with me?Kikwang asked with wide smile.You looked up to see his face.He’s really cute.You thought and nodded with your smiled on your face.

“Let’s  go now.”Kikwang said and both of you went towards to cafeteria.

You and kikwang passed  Junhyung when both of you went to the cafeteria.You did’nt bother to attend him because your broken heart that was form by him still have a little bit.

She’s still mad at me.Junhyung tought when you just passed him and saw your face looks serious when saw him.

You and Kikwang are now in the cafeteria and both of you saw yoseob and hee Kyung are at there sitting waiting for you and Kikwang.

After  all of you finished eating ,you’re going back to your classed.

AFTER SCHOOL

You’re walking home with Kikwang.Yoseob and Hee Kyung already went to home.

“mmm.._____-ah.Since..tomorrow is holiday,would you like to.....”kikwang suddenly spoke.

“Would like to what?”You looked at him and raised your eyesbrow.

Aish!I’m so embarassed to asked her.Kikwang thought.

“arh...would you like to..out..with me?”kikwang told you.I can feel my heart is beating faster.Kikwang spoke in his mind.

MWOH!!!Kikwang Oppa want me to out with him tomorrow?! omo!I can feel my face is blushing now.You thought.”Okey.I would like to.”You’re so happy heard him asked you to out with him.You smiled widely to him.

“REALLY?!!YAAAAA!!!I’m so happy!!”Kikwang said a little bit screaming and quickly hugged you really tight.You suprised with his action and blushed.

“I-I am so happy too oppa.but..I can breath oppa.”You told him.

Kikwang realized that he was hugging you and quickly released the hugged.His faced really red and embarrased.

“I-I’m sorry.”Kikwang said.

“gwenchanayo oppa”you smiled to him and he smiled back.

She’s really cute.Tomorrow,I will confessed my feelings toward her.Kikwang tought and looked at you.

You and Kikwang reached at your house.

“____-ah,tomorrow I will fetch you”

“Neh~Oppa.”

“At night,I’ll text you “

You smiled to him.”neh~Let’s meet tomorrow”

Kikwang nodded his head and waved you a goodbye.You waved him back.

(AT NIGHT~ IN YOUR ROOM)

You’re lying on your bed when you felt your handphone is vibrated.You received a message from Kikwang.You smiled received his message.

From : Kikwang Oppa

____-ah,don’t forget about tomorrow~ :D

 

From : Cute Bunny <3

Hehe..Arasso.I’ll not forgetted about it.^^

 

From : Kikwang Oppa

We meet at 7.00 in the morning at your home.

 

From : Cute Bunny <3

Arassp ~ :D

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Going out with Kikwang Oppa ! ^^