Chapter 1

Be Happy

Teacher is coming in your classroom at 2C."Good Morning class"Mrs Kim greeted your class.All students stoods up and reply"Good Morning teacher"."Before we started our class,let me introduced you the new student.Mr Lee,please came in".A guy came in the class.Girls are smile widely when they saw the new student.He's looking handsome.And smart tough.

"Anyeonghaseyo~My name is Lee Kikwang.Nice to meet you all"He's introduced himself and smile.Girls are screaming when saw his cute smile eyes.You heard one of the girl in your classmate screaming his name"Kikwang!!!You're sooooo cute!!!.

You're sleeping when the teacher walk in your class.You keep sleeping when the new student introduced himself.

"Hmm.We gonna make you sit with..Yang Yoseob at there".Yoseob raised his hand up."Well~Now let us started our class".

"Yah!____-shii.That new guys is cute.Wae!_____-shii!Oh gosh.you're sleeping again."hee Kyung whispered to you.You woke up and ask"Wae?What did you says?" " I said that Kikwang is cute" You looked at Kikwang who was talking with Yoseob"Oh~yae.he's cute tough" "But I'm still like Yoseob the most.No one can beat his cuteness and his aegyo"."hee kyung-shii,when you want to confessed your feeling to him?Later other girl will catch him from you"You ask Hee Kyung."I'm shy _____-shii."You are chuckled with her saying."Looks like Yoseob and Kikwang are getting close.They're laughing together""that's right hee kyung"I smiled.

(REST TIME~AT CAFETERIA)

"Junhyung Oppa!!!"you run towards him and hold his arm."_____-shii~What do you want to eat now?" "I want a chicken hamburger!^^" "Okey then.Kaja."Junhyung hold your hand and sit at the table near the window.Suddenly Soon Ji is coming towards you and Junhyung table."Anyeong ____-shii,junhyung-shii.Can I sit with both of you?" "Neh~"you says smiling to her.

A few minutes later you feel your stomach is pain.You suddenly stood up and said"Oppa,Soon Ji -shii,I want to the toilet first okey."They're nodded.After a few minutes later,you went to the table where you sat with Junhyung and Soon Ji earlier.But when you arrived at there,Junhyung and Soon Ji is already gone.You feel strange and going find Junhyung.After for a few minutes,you're feel tired to searching him and went to the rooftop to take some air.When you was want to open the door,you saw Junhyung and Soon Ji at there.Your eyes is tears down.You saw Junhyung and Soon Ji was kissing."Jun..h-hyung op-pa.." " Junhyung looked at you and suprised."____-shii!!"They looked shocked saw you.You're about want to yelled at them but you're not doing like that but you're running away from them.Junhyung is running to chased you and keep calling your name to make you stopped.But you never listen and keep running with your tears until you bumped onto someone.You looked up with your tears still flowing down and saw Kikwang was stared at you.He's shocked saw you crying.Junhyung stopped and calling you."_____-shii" You can't keep my tears from flowing and you ran again from him."____-shii.I'm sorry"Junhyung says sadly.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is my first fanfic.I hope all of you will like it. And sorry if my story is not very interesting.Mianhae~~

But,Thanks to the subcribers of my story. I'm really appreciated it. And give me your supported! ^^ Gomawo !

I will trying my best to update this soon ~ :D