"I gave up.."

Our Real Life Behind the Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Gosh, it’s been a while since he last called me by my whole name. I can feel that this is so bad.” Shinhye thought as she typed the link given by Jung.

 

“Are Lee Minho and Park Shinhye now dating even before the airing of their drama?” A gasped escaped Shinhye’s mouth. “And the comments, oh my goodness.” And she started to read some comments.

 

[+1145,-22] ????????????????? Are you kidding me ?????????????????? Park Shin Hye's dating Jung Yong Hwa for years now. And I don't think they'll end their relationship anytime soon. Both are seriously dating so leave them alone.

[+891,-15] After reading this article, Yonghwa came into my mind. Why? Kekeke. Yonghwa oppa, I need an explanation for this one.

[+685,-13] Jung Yonghwa’s now flipping the whole world.

[+300, -85] I don’t think they’re dating. It was just an IG post. Heol. People nowadays.

[+185,-33] Omo! They look good together!!

[+134,-2] Wahh, Minho oppa! Okay, I approved.

 

“Ayo, reporters got nothing to do but to create rumors.” Shinhye stated while contacting Yonghwa. After numerous rings...

“Yobo.. yoboseyo? Yonghwa-ah~~”

“Shin, you didn’t tell me about last night.” Yonghwa disappointedly answered.

“Mianhe, I thought Minhyuk already told you because he went home as soon as our shoot was finished.”

“No he didn’t and I don’t think its Minhyuk’s responsibility to tell me everything Shinhye.”

“I already said sorry, Jung.” Shinhye’s disappointed voice was also then heard.

“Shin, I.. I..”

“Call me back when you’re fine already. I don’t think it’ll be okay any moment.” And the line went off. Oh Jung, what have you done here? Another petty fight.

 

The minute Yonghwa was done talking on the phone, he grabbed his car key and left the boys without saying where he’s off to. All they know was he’s confused, mad, and damn jealous.

 

“Uh-oh. I smell some misunderstanding here.” Jonghyun whispered to Jungshin whose busy watching his favorite basketball team.

“Hyung, I think it’s my fault.”

“No Hyukie, it’s not. Let them be. They’re both grown ups now. I know they can still handle this.” Hyunie comforted the down Minhyuk.

“Aish, stop that pouting face Minhyuk. You’re distracting my game here oh.”

“Jungshinie, you!” The moment he heard Jungshin’s whine, he tickled him until he totally lost his focus on the game.

 

---

 

Coffee shop. It is the sole place which can soothe Yonghwa’s flaming heart. He’s worried on how things will work now that Shinhye’s doing this new drama with so many flower boys. He knows that he has overcome it already since Shinhye did some past project with some flower boys too but this is far different from those. You ask why? It is because her new partner has a huge fanbase to start with. He’s afraid. Afraid that his love of his life will be taken away from him for.. good. Yonghwa can't complain though. After rejecting this drama, he felt like the whole world ate him up. This drama's indeed a great chance for his acting career plus the artists who'll play the roles but unfortunately, destiny's playing its part.

 

“One Iced Americano for Mr. Dragon?” The waiter asked out of the blue.

“Here.” Yonghwa carefully raised his hand while his head was down without showing he’s the Jung Yonghwa of CN

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter