Shinderella

Our Real Life Behind the Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hype died down.

Jongsuk came in the picture.

Everything changed.

He became busy.

She distanced herself.

He’s confused.

She’s undecided.

 

Unwanted rumors came spreading like fire.

No one dared to speak.

No one dared to try.

 

---

 

“Shinhye are we still an item? He called in the middle of the night. Shinhye’s one her break right now while he’s currently preparing for CNBLUE’s much-awaited comeback. The call happened few weeks after the July 1st horror, I mean rumor came.

“Yonghwa, I don’t want to talk about this.”

 

They haven’t talk, like any couple should be, after the issue came. She somehow distanced herself maybe because she feels sorry towards Yonghwa or it’s just that she still can’t accept the fact that the Lee Jongsuk she thought was her friend betrayed her, their friendship was destroyed.

 

“Why? Are you somehow confused?”

“No.”

“Then what’s up Shinhye?”

“I.. I just don’t know how to explain everything. Those pictures you saw, I’m so sorry. It was only a friendly date. With Krystal to make it clearer. I became their companion just for the sake of calling it a friendly date when in fact, it was Krystal he’s dating.”

“You don’t have to explain sweetie. All I need is only you. You’re already enough for me not to mind these rumors.”

“Sorry hon. I never intended to hurt you big time. He offered to drop me home so I agreed without thinking of any consequences."

 

Shinhye keeps on apologizing and Yonghwa keeps on comforting his lady. Right now, rumors aren’t that important. The relationship they built for the past years is the thing both cared the most.

 

One thing is for sure, both are still in love with each other. No doubt about that.

 

“Let’s make it public then Shinhye.”

“No”

“This is the only thing to shut those non-sense rumors.”

“No, Yonghwa.”

“But Shin..”

“No buts Yong.” Shinhye replied back with a smile. “Let me handle this.”

“Can you do it?”

“Are you doubting me?”

“Erm, of course not hon.” Yonghwa answered with all his teeth. This time, no more snaggled tooth dear.

 

---

 

Few days later, netizens are still crazy over the fact that Shinhye is now “dating” Lee Jongsuk even tho both of their companies strongly denied it.

 

“The birth of a new couple.” Jonghyun read.

“Amazing visual. They matched well.” Minhyuk added.

“Have a happy relationship.” Jungshin joined the two.

“Meanwhile, Jung Yonghwa dislikes this article.” Yonghwa teasingly read one of the comments in a certain dating article of Jongsuk and Shinhye.

“Hyung, you didn’t post that right? Minhyukie questioned with a shocked expression

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter