Coincidence

Our Real Life Behind the Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The moment Minhyuk saw Shinhye’s deadly glares, he immediately looked away and luckily found Lee Minho dashing towards them.

 

“Shin-chan, come on now. Our van’s now waiting in front. Oh, Jung Yonghwa annyeong. I never expect to meet you here.”

“Annyeonghaeseyo hyungnim.” Yonghwa greeted back.

“Palli come on now noona. Say goodbye and I love you to hyung.” Hyukie whispered.

“Yonghwa, see you whenever oh. Take care!” She complied but no ‘I love you’ of course.

“Sure sure. Let me hug you both.”

“…” She was taken aback by Yonghwa’s action. She didn’t expect him to be that open in public. Even if they’re best friends in front of the fans and reporters, that’s way over the line for Shinhye.

“Jung.” It was Jung and not Yong. Oh no.

“Ara. I know I’m dead later but sorry. I just love you.” Yonghwa whispered back to Shinhye while Minhyuk and the couple are still in a big hug.

“Hey kid, look after your noona.”

“I know hyung.” Minhyuk held Shinhye’s wrist and then directed her towards Lee Minho’s path and to their waiting vehicle.

“Earth to Yonghwa!!”

“Oh mian noona. I just can’t believe Minhyuk’s here too. He didn’t tell me.” Yonghwa told the noona who came back for him.

“Really? I never thought Shinhye’s name was now changed to Minhyuk huh? I never saw that in TV. You are saying different person when in fact I know who’s who saeng.”

“Jung Yonghwa-ssi and Yoon Eun Hye-ssi, we need to catch the group now!” A part of the MHIYD crew shouted.

“Eh noona, forget that. Kaja! My goguma fans will hear you.”

“What?! You mean your stalker fans?!”

“Stalker? You treat them as stalkers? Oh well, yes. So palli let’s get out of here.” He waved to his fans for the last time.

 

---

12:13 pm, Starbucks

Tokyo, Japan

 

“Taeyeon unni, thank you for the treat!” Joohyun cheered upon tasting her almost favorite Iced Americano. She’s not that innocent maknae anymore. People change hence her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter