Mini Drama

Our Real Life Behind the Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

“Wait, what did you just said?”

“I gave up. Not the I gave up you’re thingking babo. I gave up because I think you’re starting to scold me now!” Yonghwa answered back with a glare.

“Ahh, kekeke. Mianhe hyung. I’m just concerned for the both of you.”

“Gomawo Jonghyunie.”

 

When Minhyuk saw Yonghwa heading to his room, he immediately runs to his hyung for a small talk.

 

“Hyung, how’s noona?

“Manager Jun said she’s fine now.”

“Did she talk to you already?

“Not yet Hyukie. Jealousy ate me up for the nth time and it led to some misunderstanding.”

“Don’t tell me it’s about the dating article of noona and Minho hyung?

“…”

“Heol, that’s nothing hyung. THEY’RE JUST WORKING FRIENDS.” Minhyuk stressed out the working friends for Yonghwa.

“I’m the boyfriend Minhyuk. You can’t remove the fact that I can be jealous sometimes.”

“Hyung, sometimes? No, change that to everytime. That’s better.”

“Yah!”

“Good night Hyung! Saranghae!!” Minhyuk hurriedly went to his room to avoid Yonghwa.

“Aish this kid.” Even if Minhyuk’s irritating tonight, he can’t get mad at him. The moment he sat on his bed, he messaged Shinhye to ask how her condition is now.

    From: Yongyong Received: 09:23 pm   Shinhye-ah, still awake? Sorry.  

 

 

  “Oh God. A simple sorry from him makes me want to leave this hospital bed as soon as possible and go to him now.” Shinhye smiled when she finished reading the text from her one and only.     From: Shinshin Received: 09:26 pm   I’m still wide awake. Sorry too Yonghwa-ah~    

After Yonghwa’s phone beeped, he instantly opened it and smile afterwards. His girl’s everything for him so he can’t afford to lose her.

    From: Yongyong Received: 09:28 pm

Shin, look. Sorry for being so jealous. You can’t blame me though. Let’s talk soon. But for now, have some rest and I’ll see you soon. I love you~! Good night.

 

 

From: Shinshin Received: 09:30 pm

Sure, hope to see you the soonest. I love you too!!

 

 

  Yonghwa decided to go out for some fresh air before he hit his bed. Jealousy is the deadliest emotion people can ever have. In this moment of time, all he needs to do is to know how to control it or else, goodbye dream for him. Park Shin Hye is equals to a dream for him remember?

 

FLASHBACK

 

Some time in 2009, Yonghwa got the chance to audition in this upcoming drama of SBS. What's the title? Uh, oh yes! It is "You're Beautiful." He thought this will be his stepping stone to become a well-known star. It's his dream actually. To become popular. Popular but not just in Korea but all over the world. A world star! Isn't it great? He dreams that big.

 

Nothing else is free in this unfair world anymore except to breathe and to dream. So better yet make your dreams big. And he just did. He dream so big and he want to pursue that dream of him. In few years time, he knows he can make it.

 

Back to this drama, he didn't know that Minhyuk also auditioned in the role that he wants. Luckily for Jung, he got chosen but unfortunately for Minhyuk-ah, he didn't make it.

 

"Aww, poor Hyukie. Don't worry, hyung will make it big. I promise. For our success guys. Fighting!" Yonghwa thought to himself.

 

With full of courage, he then enter the hall of their first script reading. Yes, it's their first reading and his first to meet each and everyone of the casts and staffs of the said drama. When he entered the place, there's this one girl. May

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter