Journey Of Love

Our Real Life Behind the Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

In the middle of her busy schedule filming a commercial, her phone rings. It's currently 5 o'clock in the afternoon. She wasn't being able to take the first two calls from him but on the third call, she already got it due to their 30 minutes break from shooting.

 

"Hello." a low-toned man speaks up.

"Hey, what's up? Everything’s fine?" she asked him with a concerned tone.

"Yes. Uh, no. No, I'm not fine." he answered.

"Why? What happened?!" the girl asked him with a confused look at her face.

"FNC decided to draw out my casting in that drama. We may not be able to work once again. Sorry baby."

"You say what? Oh, don't feel bad about it now. It’s okay baby." she immediately comforted him. With this sentence, she assured him that everything's fine for her. And for him also.

"Maybe your company has a very big reason why they backed you out. Don't worry too much." she added.

"An issue came up between FNC and the director of the drama. The company wanted a package deal but this director was not a very big fan of this package deal situation. Everything went unorganized then after so much consideration, FNC just decided to do that." he explained to her. By hearing him, she thought that he's really not that okay. He's not fine. He takes this issue seriously.

"Yonghwa, there's still some projects for you. You're a good actor and I know you know that too. Right? Right honey? Many drama offers may come to you but this one, let's just take it like this. Maybe this drama is not yet the right one again for you. For us." Shinhye continued pursuing her vey down boyfriend to cheer up.

"Aigoo~ Let’s just talk later. I know you're busy filming. Do a good job baby. I love you." Yonghwa gave encouraging words to Shinhye.

"Yes baby. I will. You take good care of yourself. I'll message you once we're done here. I love you too." a reply from her that made Yonghwa somehow feel good.

 

Then they both hung up.

 

Whenever these two are not in the mood or something went really wrong, they have each other to cheer one another. One having the career of being an idol known around the world while the other's making herself up as one of those respectable and sought-after actresses of her generation, the relationship they have is one of the most admirable yet a secret one for they don’t want others to interfere.

 

As much as possible, they wanted this to be private so they both agreed to never ever open this to the public. Well of course, you cannot hide the fact that as Shinhye’s very very very proud boyfriend, this Jung immediately told his three brothers about this. They know for sure that Yonghwa gave them his trust on this matter so they’ll definitely keep their mouth shut. What are friends for right? This is the reason why the boys and Shinhye are getting along so well.

 

Hours later..

  From: Shinshin Received: 11:54 pm   Hey Yongyong. I'm already done. Filming's already packed up. Are you feeling better now Beep me back once you got this message of mine. I love you!

 

Shinhye never failed to express how she loves Yonghwa so much especially in this type of situation. She knows how to cheer her man up so she’s willing to gave him sweet words.

 

Minutes had passed...

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter