Almighty Jung Yonghwa

Our Real Life Behind the Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hey pretty, I’m now in front of your house. Tell your mother that we’ll be out just for some minutes or better say an hour or two.” Yonghwa uttered as he called Shinhye.

“Wow. You’re so fast. Okay, just wait for me.”

“Well, it’s Yonghwa who’s driving.” He chuckled a bit then they both hung up.

 

When Yonghwa saw Shinhye got out of their house all covered up with a scarf around her neck plus a well-fitted cap on her head, he guessed that she’s just being aware of some probable fans that are lurking at her right that moment. To think that it’s already past midnight. He then thought, “This girl can sometimes be cute acting like this. She really wanted to keep our relationship a secret.” He smiled at this and moments later, Shinhye was already at his car.

 

“Yah.” She said as she climbed up to his very tinted car.

“Wae?” Yonghwa asked.

“This car is too high you know.” Shinhye complained as she gave a very sweet smile to Yonghwa.

 

After that, he then accelerated his newly-owned Land Rover. A well-tinted vehicle beneficial for both Yonghwa and Shinhye as they roam around the Seoul without getting noticed. Yonghwa parked the car near a not-so-known restaurant to the public in Myeongdong. And with this time, no one’s around to acknowledge their appearance being together.

 

“It’s been a long time since we ate here Yong.” Shinhye reminisced their first date to that restaurant. “And do you still remember the time when we shoot our scene here for Minamisineyo? Ahh, good old times.”

 “I know. That’s why I brought you here. Let’s just unwind ourselves and enjoy this moment. I missed you so much.” Yonghwa answered back as he pulled Shinhye closer to him and planted a soft kiss on her cheeks.

 

Their date went out really great. They enjoy each other’s company. They cherish every moment of them being together and spending time with each other without any worries to feel.

 

“Just drop me there. I’ll just walk from there going home.” Shinhye told Yonghwa as they went near her house.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Fine, but let me walk you there. I want you to be safe."

"Uh, Yonghwa! Aigoo~" she gave a huge sigh as a sign of defeat.

 

After the midnight date that Yonghwa and Shinhye spent together, Yonghwa felt more than happy because he got the chance to see her again. After like years of being separated to each other. Yes, you read it right. Years. Call this as an exaggeration but Yonghwa and Shinhye both feel like it has been years since their last meet up.

 

Every date they had, he never forgets to put pictures in his secret notebook. In this were all the pictures and happenings that he and Shinhye shared together. Memories were jotted down precisely.

 

"Hyung, where did you go? You look a lot better now." Minhyuk asked his hyung as Yonghwa just entered their dorm.

"Minhyuk-ah, I just went somewhere with my special someone." Yonghwa didn't notice that his face turned into a bright tomato.

"Ooh~ Shinhye unni! Yonghwa hyung, you're too red!" Minhyuk as he is trying to control his laughter.

"Really? It's just cold outside and as soon as I walked in, I felt hot." Yonghwa tried to lie but he failed big time. He let out a giggle because he knows that he cannot hide anything from Minhyuk.

"My hyung is so much in love." Minhyuk thought to himself as he left Yonghwa in the living room day-dreaming though it's only 4 o'clock in the morning.

"Now let's sleep Yonghw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter