Before The Storm

Our Real Life Behind the Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The day of the script reading came. Kim Eun Sook was present of course just because she wanted to monitor the casts she herself chose. She’s ensuring that the decision she made was right.

 

Every actors and actresses paid so much attention on how they’ll execute well each and every scene they have in the storyline. The child actress turned young goddess was busy reading her script until..
 

“Unni!”

 

Shinhye turned her head to the excited and familiar voice she just heard.

 

“Omo! Minhyukie!!”

“Noona, annyeong! How are you?”

“Noona’s fine Hyukie. How about hyung?”

“Hyung? You’re asking hyung instead of me noona? Ehh~”

“Aigoo. You didn’t change Hyukie-ah. I said how about you.” Shinhye tried to hold her laughter because too many eyes are on both Minhyuk and her so she ensures that nothing will be noticed about their conversation.

“Ahh. I thought.. oh nevermind. I’m all fine noona.” Minhyuk answered her with his smiling eyes. Aww. Such a cutie Minhyukie.

“Good to hear that saeng.”

 

While everyone’s busy in their own world, someone’s laughter was heard all over the room.

 

“HAHAHAHA! Aigoo. Writer-nim, how can Youngdo be so cruel like this? Can I really act this out very well?” Yes, it was Kim Woo Bin who laughed like it’s the end of the world.

“I believe you can do that excellently Woobin-ah.” Kim Eun Sook assured him.

“All right writer-nim. Let’s start shooting as soon as possible. I’m already excited.”

 

---

 

“So how’s the event a while ago?” Yonghwa asked Minhyuk as soon as he saw him entered the FNC building.

“Nothing to report hyung.”

“Really Hyukie? As in N-O-T-H-I-N-G?”

“Yes hyung. The script reading went fine. No one came and bothered my dearest noona.”

“Heol. Okay, job well done Minhyuk. Kaja, let’s now do our daily band practice. What song should we practice for today? Neon naege banhaesseo? You like that?” Jung teased his dearest dongsaeng.

“Yah hyung! We’re practicing that almost everyday! Aren’t you tired of singing that?” It was Jungshin who yelled at this moment.

“Shinie, I’ll never get tired of this song. See my eyes, neon naege banhaesseo~~” Yonghwa’s answered while he proceeds to their practice room.

“He’s hopeless guys. You just have to bear his craziness. Aish! How can he be so crazy when he fells in love?”  Jonghyun’s response made the two dongsaengs looked at each other and just followed their crazy leader.

 

As the leader’s suggestion, the three other members couldn’t do anything hence for the nth time, they played Neon naege banhaesseo. Jung being Jung.

 

“Hyung, can we have 20 minutes break? We’ve been playing non-stop for 2 hours already.”

“Are you that hungry Jonghyun-ah? Arasso, my treat. Order as much as you guys want.” A generous Yonghwa hear and a curious Jungshin butts in.

“Yonghwa hyung, waeyo? I mean it’s too sudden to treat us except when there’s anything special. Perhaps it’s your anniversary?”

“Aigoo, Shinie. Maybe Yonghwa hyung will treat us because of me. Right hyung? Huh?”

“You’re right Minhyuk-ah! Eh, you’re so smart.”

“Well thanks to you Hyukie-ah. Kaja, let’s order now. Hmm, I want samgyupsal, bulgogi, sushi, fish cake, bibimbap, black noodles, hamburgers, fries, pizza! Ah what else guys?” Junghyun teased Yonghwa by mentioning bunch of foods he likes.

“Yah yah. Can you eat all of that? Ey, let’s just go with pizza. Okay? As Yonghwa suggests pizza, he hurriedly dialed their favorite pizza’s place.

 

With that, the four flower boys had their moments to cherish. Days passed and Yonghwa’s now starting to film the drama he was casted.

 

“Cut! Good take.” The director shouted to Yonghwa and Yoon Eun Hye as each of them went to their respective tents.

 

  From: Yongyong Received: 08:36 am   Shinshin! Good morning sweety. How’s your day? Aren’t you tired? Eat a lot and don’t let your leading man gets too close to you. Arasso? Oh kidding. Mianhe Shinshin. My 5th scene’s done and director-nim told us that we gave him a good take. Take care. L
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter