days with her

In Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

still in flashback....

I woke up early the next day..I felt a cold thing against my skin..I opened my eyes and my hands searched for it..I sat up straight and looked at the silver clock hanging around my neck..I rubbed my eyes with my knuckles then looked around my room..my brows furrowed as I tried to remember where I got my hanging watch..then I remembered something...someone..I stood up and went to the bathroom to wash my face..I looked at the mirror..yes I remember this girl..this girl that can make me still with just looking in her eyes..this girl with long black hair that perfectly matches her gorgeus face..I don't know her name..I tried to remember but I can't but still I felt strange that I came to remember someone from yesterday..I don't know what to feel..how come I did not forget about her without going through my notes..did she mean something to me?..is she that special that my brain did'nt let go of my memory of her?..who is this girl to me?..did I.....did I come to love her?..I shook my head and held the watch tightly..why you stupid stupid heart..why do you have to feel this way now?..now that I can never have a chance like I can't have my own time....I shrugged the thoughts away ..I took a bath as I need to go to my shop..Now in my button-up shirt and jeans..I did not forget to hang the watch on my neck and I'm good to go.. I looked up at my previous note and read what's in it..

"I met a girl today..she's staying with me for a few days..her name is Krystal and she gave me a hanging watch..I love it when she smiles"

....ehh?..that girl is with me inside my house??how come?..I never got involved with someone..what was I thinking yesterday that I even let her stay with me..so that explains this hanging watch..and...and I love her smile?..geezz Yiyun what were you thinking?!..I opened my door and walked out and there right infront of me is the girl named Krystal..holding a mop and having a hard time cleaning around..I can see it by the way she struggle in using the mop..and she's still in this white dress..but now a bit dirty as she's cleaning my apartment..I cleared my throat and that's when she looked up at me..

"goodmorning Yiyun" she greeted and smiled..oh those perfectly lined teeth..now I know why I wrote that on the note..she's.....she takes my breath away with just a smile..no heart stop beating that fast..you know I can't..

I just nodded at her in response as I walked past her towards my kitchen..hmmmm..so she also washed everything that's on the sink..I really can't believe myself as I even thought of what would I make for her for breakfast..I wanted to make something special but I think this time my brain won over my heart as I just boiled water for the ramyun..after getting the ramyuns cooked I fought with myself to call her or not for breakfast..thank god it did not take long for me as I saw her coming towards me..she pulled a chair accross the table facing me..she rested her chin above her hands with her elbow supporting her head and looked straight at me..oh please stop staring at me like that Krys..Krys???..I even have a nickname for her now?..uhh really this brain sometimes betrays me too..I shook my head..and pushed the other bowl of ramyun towards her..

"breakfast" I simply stated..I shivered when the back of my hands came into contact with her soft palms when she accepted it with her both hands across the table..

"thanks" oh no that smile again..I looked down my own bowl and finished my breakfast quickly..

"are you that uncomfortable around people?" she tried starting a conversation but I did not answer..I stood up and put my bowl at the sink..and went back to my room to get something..after taking what I needed I placed it above the table near the couch and went straight towards the door..

"I got you some clothes..use those ones for now as you also need to disg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter