falling for her

In Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up with pain in my head..like yesterday, first thing I did is to search for the hanging watch around my neck..I took a look at it..it's 7 in the morning..I don't know if this watch does a magic in me because just like yesterday though I can't remember her name I can clearly remember this girl who gave this watch to me..I walked towards my notes...A smile is drawn on my lips when I finished reading what I've wrote yesterday...Krystal...Krystal..Krystal..what have you done to the 'cold' Yiyun I've used to be..because of you I think I'm going back to my old self that I decided to forget along with the past happenings in my everyday life..I even forgot about my headache earlier..I walked back to my bedside table to search for my medicine and took one..

After taking a shower and getting ready..I can't help but to laugh at myself in the mirror..I kept on coming back to look at myself if I'm really good to go..which I find really funny cause I've never been this uneasy with the way I look before..like how I never cared for anyone I never cared of my appearance before..I got used in simple plain shirts and jeans but now I'm even using a polo shirt to look good for her...yes for this girl named Krystal...it even got me almost half an hour to decide if what color of of shirt would I wear..geez why do I even care haha..after applying cologne on me that I also think I used a lot more than usual today..I put on one of my favorite cap on my head then I took a deep breath and walked to my door...just as I was about to turn the doorknob she knocked at my door..my heart started to beat fast so I calmed my stupid heart and took a deep breath before opening my door..

"goodmorning Yiyun!..breakfast is------oh my!..where are you going I thought were going to fix a clock today?"---Krystal looked at me with her eyes wide open and her jaw about to drop on the floor..I suddenly felt embarrased of myself..did I really overdid it?..

"yy--ess we are..and yah!..what's wrong with the way I dress..I dress like this even before I saw you.." I held her chin up to close and crossed my arms on my chest..then she had this smile that I think she figured out herself why I dressed out of my usual self today..

"but I think.......you dressed up to kill today because I'm coming with you right?" I don't know if it's just my eyes that are playing with me right now but I can see her eyes glowed in excitement and her voice tells me how happy she is..I shook my head and scolded myself..I know that would never happen..

"keep dreaming.." I told her and slightly pushed her out of the way and walked to the kitchen..."what's for breakfast then?"..she walked after me and sat down on the chair across the table with that teasing smile still on her face.."yah!..will you stop looking at me like that?"

"it's ham and egg..and your'e running out of stock sir you need to go to the grocery" she lazily answered and stood up to serve our breakfast..I frowned when I saw what she cooked..geez!! I don't even know if it's still considered edible..

"and you call this breakfast?..I can't even eat it.." I started laughing till I felt my stomach hurt..then my laughter immediately died down when I looked at her..I felt the room temperature turned to negative zero degrees..I felt my heart got stuck on my throat so I took a big gulp..I leaned against my chair when she walked closer to where I am..she slammed her both hands on the table infront of me..oh I can't stand her cold glares I looked down on my feet..

"yah!!! then deal with it..if you can't then don't eat it..I woke up really early just to make you breakfast and this?..this is what I get from you?!..stupid llama face!!" she shouted at my face and I swear I nearly got deaf..

"geez!..kidding okay?!..cant you take a joke in the morning?" well that's not even a joke honestly but I saw I really got her disappointed..she pouted her lips but still I find her attractive.."sorry my bad..I won't do it again" I smiled at her.

"that's better hmp!" she even flipped her hair when she turned around to go ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter