promises

In Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night I took off the wall all the notes I've posted since the day I first met her..I need to do this to help myself  in getting back the old Yiyun I was before she came into my life.. I kept on convincing myself I did the right thing and I should'nt regret giving her back to the one whom she belongs with..I might have hurt her but it's the least I could do for her..because if I chose to follow my heart and kept her with me.. I will only leave her in the end..and that would hurt her even more..I had no choice but to end my feelings that she never came to know about..I had to end it that day no matter how much I wanted it to last long..afterall it was all my fault..I forgot to remind myself she was only passing by..she was only a beautiful memory..that eventhough it was painful in the end I'm still happy I came to know and spend my remaining days with her..After I collected all the notes I needed I searched for my journal on the bedside table..It's been a long time since I took it out..I used to write on it but when all the pages ran out of space I decided to keep my notes on the wall..I opened it and put all my memories with her between the pages..It's good to keep it with my other memories where it belongs..then I took one last glance on that picture with her..I decided to write one last note on the back of it..

"I'll find you in time"

I woke up lightheaded the next morning..uhh I think I stayed up all night and did not ave enough sleep that I felt that way..I massaged my temples and got out of bed..I looked around my room..hmmm as normal as it is..but I felt in my heart there's something missing..I took a moment and searched in my head what it is but the more I tried the more I felt something strange inside of me..I walked towards my notes..but I did not miss anything..I just gave up the thought and walked towards the bathroom..I might be imagining things right now because of lack of sleep..After I took a shower and dressed up myself I walked out of my room ..then  again I felt uneasy with the silence all over the apartment..then my eyes stopped on the couch on my small living room..my brows furrowed I felt sad just buy looking at it..what's happening to me?..It felt the same when I went to the kitchen as well..and it's kinda weird..I felt empty inside..and I felt theres something missing but I don't know what it is..my food tasted so bland..I felt uncomfortable at how quiet the apartment was..and it felt more cold around me at that time..I did not finished my breakfast and went straight to my shop..I can't stay any longer with those mixed feelings the apartment gave me..better make myself busy with work to forget everything about it..

Days went by but I get the same odd feeling everytime I woke up every morning..I felt sad inside but I don't even know in what cause..but just like how I got confused with those strange feelings..I experienced more headaches more often..then one day while I was fixing a watch that the old man brought to me I suddenly felt dizzy as the worlds spinning around me..I felt my body hit the ground but I di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter