finally I love her

In Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I did not noticed how fast time passed by..she's been with me for five days already and I admit those days were the best days of my life on earth..it's as if she became a permanent part of my memory cause the moment I woke up every morning..my heart searches for this special girl I came to know in just few days..it doesn't matter if I cant remember her name the next day what matters is that though my brain can't remember who she is my stupid heart does..that everytime I get close to her my heart beats fast..theres something special about her that my heart kept coming back to recognize her..no...it can't be..I kept denying it to myself..sometimes it even crossed my mind that I already came to love her but I can't help but to feel sad when I remind myself she's not staying with me for good..that just like my passage memory she won't stay that long..I don't own her just like how I can't have my own time..I wanted to ask her how I came to met her that day but there's something inside of me telling me not to..

Like our daily routine after having breakfast we head straight to my shop..I can't help myself not to glance at her every single moment I had...I want to remember everything about her..to my surprise she suddenly turned to look at me and she caught me red handed staring at her..she cleared but I was only able to blink a few times...as I can't deny it that I'm really staring at her just now..

"what's wrong Yiyun?..do you want to tell me something?" she walked towards my table..

"uhh nothing..I just remembered something..don't mind me go back to work"

"something?..while melting me with your stares?..or someone..who is it?..is she that beautiful that I can make you remember her all of a sudden?" the ice princess started it gain early in the morning..but yes you just don't really know how beautiful you are and I want to capture every moment to stock it all in my forgetful mind..I laughed at how witty my ice princess can be..and there's my stupid heart again..heart how many times do I have to tell you I can't call her mine..

"you dream even early in the morning is it your hobby?" hearing her laugh makes me want her even more..

"okay whatever llama" and now she even rolled her eyes on me when she headed back at what she's doing earlier..I told her to wipe the clocks around..

"why clocks?" she spoke again,,

"what?" I did not get it at first what she's asking..

"I said why  do you sell collect and fix clocks?..do you value time that much?".. yes Krys it's the only simple things I can do to keep myself believing I can give,keep and hold my own time..it's the least I could do right now...and since I met you all I wanted is to make time stop so I could spend it longer with you...

"everybody does krys.."

"then why value every second of it when you distant yourself from others..I just came to know this things about you by observing you the past days..time can be more meaningful if you learn to spend it with others you know..I kept wondering why.." I did not expect she's also that perceptive with the people around her..

"rule number one..no personal questions..now where am I again.." I looked back to the papers I was reading..I just heard her mum

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter