goodbye

In Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was too late for me to run away from them..two of them grabbed me by the arm then a man in suite came infront of me I think he's the same age as Krys... he's the one who gives orders to the three..I knew right then what they really want from me..and no I won't tell them no matter what happens..they have to kill me first before they could lay a hand on my princess..I was'nt afraid of them because I know I have nothing to lose..no one would miss me when I'm gone..but I'm afraid for Krys..I'm afraid of what these guys might do to her that she felt too afraid when she saw them..and I won't let anything happen to her..

"where is she?!" the guy infront of me sternly asked..

"what are you talking about?" I'll deny everything as long as I can..I felt pain on my face when he punched me that even caused me to spit out some blood..

"don't be stubborn buddy and answer me while I'm asking you nicely..where's Krystal?..and don't say you don't know her I saw you with her this morning" 

"I don't know"..he threw another punch at me and I felt my world spinning..okay I'll endure everything just to make her safe..

"I said I don't know!..even if you'd kill me I don't know!!" I hardly spoke as i'm slowly loosing my vision..

"you don't have any idea what your'e doing kid..don't hide her from me..she's my fiancee.." what???..it's as if I was hit by something..I felt knives cutting through my heart..but I remained calm and didn't utter any words anymore..

I think he got impatient of me that he just left me with those guys who started to beat the hell out of me..I don't mind those pains..but tears came out of my eyes when those words kept on repeating on my mind..because...that thing never crossed my mind..if she's already engaged then why is she hiding from them..why did she have to cross my way..why....why did I come to love her?..I cursed myself..I knew right then from the start that I shouldn't feel anything towards her but I failed..my heart loved her already the moment I laid my eyes on her..is this why I felt like something's preventing me to ask her how we really met?..why did it have to be this way..I felt like the world I've built with her shattered into pieces..I was lost in my own thoughts when I felt another kick on my stomach that brought me back to reality..I squirmed in pain as I lay helplessly on the ground..catching my breath while I felt so weak..not just physically but emotionally as well..before those guys left me alone they threw a newspaper right at my face..

"it's good to read some news sometimes kid.." those guys walked away from me as I struggled to get up..

I picked the newspaper up then walked my way back home..I felt stinging pain all over my body..

'god what have I done wrong to be so unlucky'..I thought to myself and laughed at how pathetic I am..

I saw her waiting for me on the kitchen when I arrived home..her eyes widened when she saw me..then she ran towards me..

"Yiyun what happened?!" you can clearly see in her eyes how worried she is..

I walked past her and did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter