is it the end of us?

In Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I had a dream that night...there's this girl and I seem so happy in it that we even walked hand in hand together..her beauty is as pure as the first snow every winter and I can't help but to be mesmerized by such a beauty..were walking on this path but I don't know where it's headed to..then suddenly we were surrounded by darkness..I can see her fear on her eyes..she snuggled closer to me hiding her face on my chest as if telling me to protect her from something..I wanted to ask her but I couldn't speak..I wanted to put my arms around her..I wanted to protect her and make her feel safe but my body won't let me..then she stepped back only an arms lenght from me..I looked at her and she's crying..I felt arrows striking right at my heart and I felt nothing but pain..then the girl infront of me started to vanish slowly and she cried even harder..I fought myself and I was able to hold her hand..like a smoke she continued to disappear and I can't do anything no matter what I did..I wanted to call her but I don't know her name...I felt so helpless that all I could do is to watch that girl struggling to stay beside me..I reached out my hand but I can't hold her anymore.. I burried my face on my both hands..I started crying..then before she totally vanished she called out my name many times...

"Yiyun!!..Yiyun wake up!..your'e having a bad dream..."..I felt a hand tapping my cheeks..I slowly opened my eyes and I saw the girl..the girl who's with me on that dream..oh it's already morning..I jolted up and I saw her hands with mine..it's weird why does my heart beat this way..

I looked around and realized I'm on my own room..I pulled my hands from hers..I searched in my head what happened but I can't find the answers..and who is this girl that she's even with me in my room..I rolled over the other side of the bed and looked at her..my brows furrowed..

"who are you?" the words suddenly came out of my mouth..

"what?" she got more confused than I am..so I decided to ask her another question..

"uhh I---I mean why are you here?..what happened?.." she walked towards me but I stepped back..but I got cornered when my back bumped on the edge of the closet..I had nowhere to turn to..I fidgeted when she put her hand over my forehead.."uhh I'm not sick"

"you passed out yesterday on our way home..god you really scared me to death..I'm glad your'e okay now.." she sighed..home??..so I live with her?..I just stood there unaware of what's really happening..

"sorry I just enetered your room but don't worry I did not touched anything promise..I just wanted to watch over you"..she yawned..hmmm seems like she did not get enough sleep because of me...

"uhh I'm okay now you can catch some sleep if you want".. she smiled..I think I recognize that smile that I can't help but to stare at her..

"what's wrong?.."I think she noticed me looking at her for too long.. "oh I think you need to change your'e soaked with your'e sweat..I think it's because of your bad dream.." I did not move but blink my eyes instead..

"yah!! llama whats wrong with you I think we really need to see a doctor...."..what???llama?? the inner me is laughing at me.. 

"how can I change when your here?"..I frowned at her when she laughed..geez what's wrong with this girl..but I love that laugh..

"stupid llama..I won't even dare to look at your skinny body.." aishh this girl..how dare her call me skinny..

"yah!! who said I'm skinny..fine then.." I took off my shirt infront of her..I thought she would freak out and run out of the room but when I looked at her I'm even more shocked to see her staring at me..my body specifically..I suddenly felt totally awkard about it that I grabbed a pillow to cover myself..geez what am I doing I sco

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter