Tales of Madame's Fleurs.

Her Flowers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoN5_ydhwMA&feature=related

"That's so sad...but so sweet~ Who told you this story?" Onew chimed and looked at Jaehyun

"Yeah, being at that hill makes me think about how my parents met a little. Actually, I heard that story a long time ago, but I have no memory of who told me it. Funny huh?" Jaehyun giggled to herself. It was now midnight, and the full moon shined brightly down at the two.

Noticing the time, Jaehyun slowly stood up and stretched her arms wide and turned around to look at Onew. She waved a good night to Onew and thanked him for hanging out. Slowly, she bikes her way home, thinking how today was. Onew went to sleep that night with a smile plastered on his face, dreaming about the farmer.

[Jaehyun's POV]

The keys tangled into my hands as I tried to look for the house key. Unlocking the door, I slowly open the door and poke my head quietly inside. I tiptoe towards the living room only to find Jiji sleeping peacefully on Jaejoong's lap. He had the TV on, and was asleep as well. Aish, this boy. I tried to wake him up.

"Oppa, wake up. Go to your room to sleep! Your back will turn ugly if you sleep here too much!" Tapping his shoulder- he only continued to sleep. -.-"

"Arghaahnn..."

"Wake up before I adopt Jiji!"

"...muffff-"

"Jiji baby come here~" Jiji woke up and crawled to my side, purring and rubbing my legs

"Wanna get a week full of body massages and fish?" I petted him as he looked at me with his big grey eyes beaming.

"Meow~~"

"Then go scratch Jaejoong Oppa till he wakes up!" I giggled. He jumped onto Jaejoong and whacked Jaejoong with his fluffy tail causing Jaejoong to wake up. Then using Jiji's kitty nails, he scatches Jaejoong around his fingers. Mission accomplished!

[End of Jaehyun's POV]

Jaejoong rubbed his tired eyes only to see his younger sister leaning onto the plasma TV with her arms crossed trying to hold laughter. He groans as he looks at his red scratch on his fingers. He stands up and stretched his arms out and yawned.

"Where have you been?" Jaejoong asked whiling walking over to the kitchen to get water.

"Out with a friend. Did you feed Jiji yet?" Jaehyun replied while sitting on the counter with her head resting on her hands.

"Yeah." Jaejoong smiled. They both talked about their day as Jiji continued to sleep on Jaehyun's lap. Meet Kim Jaejoong. He was Jaehyun's older brother that worked as a chef, who would soon be opening a restaurant soon. He and Jaehyun has been living together since he was 16. Though his overprotective commands annoyed Jaehyun, she cared for him. Though her immature rants about her days pestered Jaejoong, he still loved her so. They got along well together actually. They both ran away from the orphanage when Jaejoong turned 15, and rented this apartment  for a year now. Everyday Jaejoong would have to work 24/7 just to take care of his sister and the rent. He never showed her the weak side of him, and he has suffered a lot. But Jaehyun knew everything already. She was considering getting a job herself- to help Jaejoong. Every time she brought up the subject though, Jaejoong would complain and tell her she didn't need too.

It was past midnight by the time Jaehyun started to head off to bed. She thought about the story that was told to Onew. Where did she hear it from? Her head started to ache while her mind set back in time..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLyppAP6nBE&feature=BFa&list=FLEtzGK73V_vRq4ieGYoRM5g&lf=mh_lolz

~FLASHBACK~

Jaehyun was ten. She was playing around the school waiting for Jaejoong to pick her up, and ending up pondering towards the school's library. She walked inside the abandoned building. No one was in there..the school didn't even have a librarian. It was actually a closed library, but she caught her way inside through the tiny open window. The sunlight beamed around the library- being its only light. She slowly walked in the place by herself and saw the long rows of endless books. Her eyes widened in amazement and excitement. She wondered why it was locked and abandoned. All the books she could've read. 'I have to tell Oppa about this!' She thought to herself as she found herself climbing to the top rows of the library...

She randomly picked out one of the books and scanned through it..Boring. She remarked and continued to look through all the other books. Most were books she already read, books she didn't understand, and books she couldn't pick up. Right when she was about to go out and find Jaejoong, she spotted a book on the wooden table at the end of corner. She casually walked to it and picked it up out of the sunlight.

"Hmm. weird. I could've sworn there were no books on the tables.." she opened up the book and read the title.

 ~ The Tales of Madame's Fleurs  ~

"Weird. No author?" She read through the contents...

  • The Farmer and his Daises
  • Marigold's Sunlight
  • Lilies of the Dead
  • Lemon Flower Drops
  • Memoirs of Iris
  • Blooming with Cherry Blossoms

Smiling through the titles of the stories, Jaehyun quietly looked around to make sure no one saw her sneaking the book into her bag. She took a last glance at the library and yelled with all her heart, "I'M LEAVING BUT I'LL BE RETURNING TOMORROW!" She giggled at her silly action and raced out to the gates to greet Jaejoong...

~

Ever since then, Jaehyun would visit the library by herself everyday to read each and every one of the tales of the book. She read it secretly- not letting anyone know her secret place. She loved that library. It was her second friend.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

She smiled at herself and whispered..."I'm leaving but I'll be returning tomorrow..." and drifted off too sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PHEW~ :D Sorry for the boring chapter >_<
comment and enjoy everyone! <3

^O^ I update weekly~ hehe.