Bubble Tea!

Her Flowers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brygtdwkuQw

-Present Day-

[Jae's POV]

      "Minho! Wait up!" I came running to Minho panting.  He stood there and smiled to me and greeted me with a wave of his thick hand. I smiled back ignoring the glares that I receive from distance. I know these girls so well, all jealous that I'm Minho's friend. It bothers me because people are always staring at me. It took me a while to pass the group of people in front of me, but I managed to get to Minho.

"Hi Jae, ready for our next period?" Minho smiled excitedly. Our next period was PE and this week we had soccer.

"AH! SOCCER? NO! IT'S SO- I mean ur um, YES! I can't wait!" I replied.

"You can't lie to me, I know your faking it..."

"Well, okay. I'm sorry Mr. I-love-soccer-so-much-I-even-carry-a-soccer-ball-to-school-everyday-and-in-my-sleep."

"Yah, at least I don't skip lunch to draw in art everyday! I mean look at you girl, you're so thin."

" I AM NOT THIN." I yelled, causing everyone to look at us.

         I punched Minho in the arm playfully as we walked to class. Minho, despite his quietness and matureness in front of others, he would always act like a kid in front of me. He says I'm the only girl that can understand his obsession for soccer. Which reminds me, did I have my chicken today? Because I have an obsession for chicken; AND IF I DON'T HAVE MY CHICKEN I WILL NOT BE HAPPY. The bell rang and I dressed out into my PE uniform and saw Minho standing near the goal posts kicking the soccer ball. I walked up causally up to Minho and the next thing I knew, a group of girls come up talking to Minho. Sigh, I guess I'm alone for PE this week.

"Jae, you don't have a PE partner?" Onew walked up to me.

"Hi Onew, apparently no I don't. Do you?" I replied

"Oh really? No, I dont ether, so do you want to be my partner for PE this week?"

"Sure why not? I hope you don't have an obsession for soccer like Minho!" I joked

"What? No! My obsession is already taken by chicken"

"YAH! CHICKEN IS MIN- Oh you like chicken? Me too!" FINALLY. A CHICKEN FAN!

 After that, Onew and I walked to our teacher and started to kick the soccer ball, but as clumsy as I already am, I kicked the soccer ball in Onew's face. He was bleeding, OH CRAP. I apologized a million times and as my punishment, I was alone for PE. Again. Aish.

- After that period-

          The bell rang and Miinho and I were walking home again. We decided to stop by a cafe to get something to eat and drink. I noticed that Onew was there with us too, so I walked up to Onew and sat next to him as I waited for Minho to order.

"Hi Onew!" I smiled, I also noticed that his cute, heavenly- I MEAN smile just a smile brightened up.

"Hi Jae! It's been awhile hasn't it? How was your day? I mean did you have your c-c-chicken today? PE was fun wasn't it?" He studdered while choking on his bubble tea. Yum.

[End of Jae's POV]

[Onew's POV]

*Flashback, right after the bell rang!*

      The first day of school was over and I was waiting for a miricle to happen. After all, I got to see Jae today not only that but I'm her PE partner! My nose still hurts, but that's okay, because IT WAS JAE, YES JAE, WHO KICKED THIS BEAUTIFUL SOCCER BALL INTO MY BEAUTIFUL FACE. Oh no, did I just say that out loud? I'm receiving weird looks agian. I think I'll just go get some bubble tea today, do you think my mom will make chicken for dinner today? No, that's random. CHICKEN.

*End of Flashback*

      I was sitting in the corner drinking my bubble tea and reading, "How To Cook Chicken in 101 Ways".

"Hi Onew!" Jae came sitting right across from me. My heart started to beat really fast and I almost dropped my bubble tea on my pants. I didn't know what to say, so a bunch of random questions came flying out of my mouth. Fail.

"Hi Jae! It's been awhile hasn't it? How was your day? I mean did you have your c-c-chicken today? PE was fun wasn't it?"I blushed a LOT and started to choke on my bubble tea.

"Oh It was okay, thank you for being my PE partner and I'm so sorry for kicking that ball in your face."

"O-o-o-oh it's OKAY! really! My nose is getting all better see? It's like you gave me a !"

"?!"  Jae's face was turning all red. OH CRAP. WHAT DID I JUST SAY?! OH NO! I'm SCREWED. I'M SORRY.

"WAIT NO! I MEAN NOSE JOB. NOSE. JOB. Please don't hurt me, I just got carried away. I'm kind of lost today after-"

"Kekeke. I understand." How can she just reply like nothing happenned?

            Jae and I started to talk about school,chicken, and a bunch of other random stuff. It made me feel like I was on cloud nine. I kind of dazed off staring at her hair and her eyes. Heaven. everything was just right the moment and I before I was able to ask for her number, Minho shows up with bubble tea and rice cakes. All three of us sat there talking for hours, but half of the time I was quiet and staring at Jae. I feel like a stalker now, but that doesn't matter. I have finally decided that Minho is ofically NOT evil. I guess it's because he knows I like Jae and he knows that I can't stand teh fact that if I see Minho and Jae together it drives me nuts. Before we left to go home, Jae asked for MY NUMBER. I started to jump and squeal like a fangirl. Jae just stared at me and laughed. Minho looked away from shamfulness. This guy has no sense of humor.

"Jae-ah, I have to go and pick of my little brother from school. Do you mind walking home today?" Minho looked at his watch. I didn't know Minho had a little brother. YES. MY ALONE TIME WITH JAE.

"Yeah sure! See you tomarrow then, Bye Minho, bye Onew!" Jae smiled.

" HEY WAIT! Jae! Um, I can walk you home and-" I was about to walk her home, but I saw her crossing the street already. Sigh.

       Ah, who cares, when it's the first day of school and Jae talks to you and gives you her number, nothing can go wrong. I walked down skipping and thinking of Jae, I even said hi to the lady selling flowers and bought a dozen for Jae. I made it home and before I opened the door, I see my mother open it with her arms folded holding a broomstick. Uh Oh. her eyes look like she was about to wack me and chase me around the house till my was tamato color. Oh, too late I jinxed it, BOOM. The first wack hit's my . CHILD ABUSE. I made an excuse and my umma gives me a are-those-flowers-for-me look. I just gave it to her and ran up my room and locked the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

I AM SOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN TWO WEEKS. I was quite busy, but since I have fall break, I will be hoping to updating everyday! YAY! ;~; I'm so sorry this chaptie must be long and crappy, but please be happy because I'll be updating! FIGHTING! comment please (: