Nightmare

Her Flowers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-uwNLylDuQ&feature=related

[Onew's POV]

I sat on my bed just looking at Jae's beautiful handwriting...her number. SO YEPPO! (pretty). I think I'll wait till tomorrow, maybe by then I may call her. For now I can just fall asleep and dream about her being mine (Onew feels like a stalking fangirl..or boy LOL). Good night Onew chicken is OUT.

~

*Thump thump thump*

It's chasing him, he's running, puddles of blood are surrounding him. It's creeper closer, inch by inch, with a knife in it's hands and a needle. He doesn't doesn't know where he's running...but slowly into the dim light, but it grows darker and darker. He feels a numb pain injected into his eyes...he goes blank.

Onew wakes up on the cold floor. He tries to stand up, but he realizes he's tied to chains. When he opens his eyes, there's a pair of needles and guns set arcross at the metal table and bloody hello kitty doll sitting in front of him. Blood is smudge on its hands and the doll looks stitched. It's staring straight at him. There's a closet in the corner of the room...what's in there?

Suddenly the closet opens and out falls a bloody corpse. It was a girl. Her hair covered a partial of her face, her eyes were cut out, showing the insides of her eyes..., cut nearly open, and her face is covered in cuts. Suddenly the lights blinks and goes out for a split 3 seconds.

Onew holds a knife dripped in blood in his hands and the hello kitty doll in the other...he panics and looks down, seeing the same corpse from before...And then it hits him. It was Jaehyun. She was the dead corpse...He had killed her.

The doll speaks in a cold sharp deep tone

"Hide well, your hair might show...."

~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8i2Vew2U_dQ

 

"LEE JINKI ONEW. WAKE THE HELL UP YOU LAZY BOY!" Heaven? :"(

"If you don't wake up in the next two seconds I WILL TAKE OUT MY WHIPPING ROD AND WHIP YOUR ." OH NO. IT'S MY EVIL SISTER!

"SHUT UP YOU FISH." I yelled out getting up to look at the ti- IT'S 11:30!?!?!??! I'M LATE OMG. WHAT HAPPENED!?

My brother walked in the room.
 

"Onew, don't listen to her, she was just trying to wake you up...from your somewhat nightmare, by the way. Who's JAE? We all heard you screaming for his name, ARE YOU TURNING GAY?! Yah! Lee Jinki! Shame on you, exausted tsk, you woke up late today too! Thank god it's SATURDAY. But, you slept through the whole week, so explain to me how that happened, Did you get into some disgusting fight and get exhausted? Did mum hit you? Did you faint again?" Henry ranted on, it was one of his habits.

 I gave myself a quick sigh and just shoved him away walking towards the door, I stopped, "Jae's a girl, Henry." And walked out of the door getting ready to just get the hell outta the house. I ended up at Jonghyun's house, and his room is fulled with memories of Eun Mi. I laid flat out on his bed, picking up the closest magazine there was and just chilled. The room was quiet for a moment till Jonghyun came up with breakfast we ate in silence, it wasn't always like this. I broke the ice and told Jonghyun about how I got Jae's number and he just began to shrug telling me to call her and ask her out or something. I wasn't sure what to do, but in the end we ended holding the phone and waiting for her to answer her calls. 

"Annyeong pyeeeoonng! You got my voicemail, leave me a message, text me, or sing. MOOOOOO~"

She didn't pick up! Jonghyun laughed at my expression, clearly showing I was disappointed, so we decided to text her.

 

Hey Jae! wanna hang out today? if you're not that busy you know, I don't have much to do today was just wondering you wanted to hang out...anyways, text me when you're free!

 

Sent. That was all it took, yet it passed an hour to text, it wasn't because of my thoughts actually. I am a  really slow typer, always will be. As soon as I sent it Jae replied instantly and I looked wide eyed at the phone.

"Dude Jonghyun! SHE REPLIED." I panted.

"Yay, no shoo and let me talk to Eun Mi, I think my process is doing quite well! She says I've gotten more skinner...Um, is that good?"

" I don't know, but I must leave, FOR I, have a date with Jae! Bye Pup!" I left slamming the door.

-In His Room..-

"ARGHH!" I threw myself on the bed. What do I wear? What should I say when I come? Should I buy her a gift? OI!!! LEE JINKI GET YOURSELF TOGETHER! By now, I'm punching my bed and throwing a tantrum. Surely Henry will hear me...*Knock Knock* Speaking of the devil...

"YAH! LEE JINKI WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Henry came bursting into my room with an angry expression. Uh Oh.

"I can decide what to wear..." I confessed.

"HAHAHA. okay let me help," Henry walked over and opened my closet, only to be attacked by a pile of clothing falling on top of him. Within 15 minutes, he threw an outfit at my face, without bothering to complain, I wore it and took at myself in the mirror...ajaja~ Then slamed the door in Henry's face..revenge....^^

Just kidding! I turned around and poked my head back in my room, "Thanks hyung, I owe you a ." I winked and skipped out of the house~.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As an author I have failed you all for breaking a promise that I would update. I have not done any of that on all circumstances. I am very sorry. very. It's all because of school, lazy ness, and writers block. I am very sorry I have broken this promise. Because of all these lame reasons :"( I have lost half of my subscribers, but I will not let that prevent me from continuing this fanfic. Those who have stayed with me all this time, I LOVE YOU -nohomo?- I am so thankful for you guys. I really hope you guys arent mad at me. One of another reason why I haven't updated in such a long time is I was afraid you guys don't like the way i use my words? I don't know. as in THE FEELINGS MY WORDS WOULD GIVE YOU xDD wait- that made no sense. :"( anyways. I am so sorry and i Hope you will forgive me

Will you guys forgive me and continue reading my fanfic? <3 And tell me whtat you think of the Story's poster? :3 all thanks to Mary!!!

With sorrow and guilt,

Author Jae. <3

Mianheyo. <3 

PS: I know that nightmare part was random~ I just wanted to try writing something scary x___x tell me what you thought about that part please! :D