City Stars

Her Flowers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HTyTixm880&list=FLEtzGK73V_vRq4ieGYoRM5g&index=115

[Jae's POV]

         I sat and waited for Onew at the park sitting quietly on the swings and playing with my phone. To be honest I was kinda glad Onew called me today, I was so bored at home..

~FLASHBACK~

Kyaa~ otteoke? I was lying on the couch just playing that fishing game on my phone then ended dozing to sleep.

*BUZZ!*

"KYAA!" I woke up and fell face first. Opening the phone I see a message from Onew-shii.

Jae-ah! are you busy? are you awake? if i woke you up-mianhe... T^T I was wondering ^^;; do you want to go hangout with me today?

If you are busy that's okay! jajaja! meeet you at the park @ noon? O___O gtg now, jjong is going CRAZZY! YAHH!

I smiled and replied..

Ani- I'm not busy! ^^;; I hope jjong-ah is ok? o____o what is happening there?! keke I was already awake ^-^ jajaja~! ok! Let's meet at the park then? ^____^ I knew many places we can go kekeke. annyeong!

~END OF FLASHBACK~

           Onew rushed out the door and ran straight to the park. He waited for Jaehyun to come, and as he waited, he smiled to himself for finally being able to make a move on Jaehyun. He sat on the chained swings and looked back to see not a single child on the playground, his eyes turned back towards his direction and looked up at the sky. To be honest, he didnt really know why he liked Jaehyun so much. She wasn't a queenka or a nerd, wasn't a tomboy and rebel. She was just...herself. Was that why he liked her? Because she was normal but in a way different? He had zoned out again and it wasn't very long till he saw a hand in his face waving at him.

"Onew! YAH! Are you there? HEEELLLO?" Jaehyun spoke playfully.

"ah! Jaehyun you're here! I thought you wouldn't come.. hehe." He looked at Jaehyun and smiled.

"Well why wouldn't I come? I was bored you know?"

"..So what are we doing today?" Onew asked.

           Jaehyun jumped off the swings and grabbed Onew's wrist toward her directions; they started to walk. Jaehyun hasn't noticed that her grip on Onew was still there, so he blushed in a shade of peaches. They stopped in front of an old bike, It was hers. Jaehyun smiled at Onew and stirred the bike towards him, he looked confused. "Who's walking then?" She laughed and sat on the bike and pointed the back seat for Onew to finally see. He formed an "o" with his lips and laughed. He got on and held onto her shirt, trying not to fall off.

  <- le bike~ :D

            Jaehyun started to bike out of the park and into the city. They stopped at cafes, gift shops, bookstores, and any other places that an average high schooler would do on a Saturday. They laughed and talked about how smelly Mr. Kang was, how bunnies would look cuter with fluffier tails, and their favorite final fantasy series..so many other topics that Onew liked. The day went by so fast, it really does when you're spending time with the one you like. The sun started to set a little and they were now at the Ice Cream Parlor eating outside. Onew looked out the window while Jaehyun was taking a bathroom break, he sighed and thought about how the day was already ending. He wanted to tell Jaehyun something, but his tiny heart held him back. It was too soon. He'll wait.

Jaehyun returned and noticed Onew zoning out again, she walked up to the boy and poked his chubby cheeks. "Onew-ah! What are you thinking?" She smiled. Onew looked back and blinked, it took him a while before he was back to earth, 'What a silly boy' Jaehyun thought.

"The day is almost over, I had too much fun today, and I don't wanna go home..hehe" Onew responded.

"Really? There's one more thing I wanted to show you though, could we go now then?" She stood up and held out her hand for Onew to take. He hesitated, but took it anyway. They walked out of the parlor and started to walk a little out of the city her hands grasped onto the bike as Onew walked besides her with his hands in his pockets. They slowly walked down towards the hill across from the pathway they were walking on.

                She came to a stop at the top of the hill and sat down waiting for Onew to catch up. When he finally sat down, he noticed the countless number of daises that surrounded them. They were tiny, soft and creamy looking...He noticed they weren't like any other daises he'd seen. They seemed fresh and alive. Peaceful and warming..Jaehyun spoke no words, and only looked at him and smiled. They sat together in silence, admiring the sun setting down and the city lights of Seoul slowly shining brighter as time passed. Like tiny stars blinking from distance..before they knew it, the only light  shining the brightest was the moon. Neither spoke, and a cold breeze flew pass. At last, Jaehyun stood up and broke the silence.

"You know why daises were there?" Jaehyun asked and biked towards back the city.

Onew stood up quickly and caught up. He jumped onto the bike and answered, "Why?"

"Because they chose to be there." She smiled.

"How can flowers chose to be there? I thought it was the farmer's decision!" Onew chuckled

"Shall I tell you the story?"

"Okay.." They were at Onew's house now, sitting on the porch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So that's my update everyone! ^^ I think I finally broke writers block! kekeke <3

love you readers <3 :) Thanks for staying with me til now~

^_^

-Jay