Chapter VIII: Breakfast

Something Unexplainable Yet Lovable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Breakfast

 

“Message me when you’re going home already. I’ll send someone to fetch you there. Okay?” –Dad

 

After reading the message, Yoona let out a sigh.

 

“Early in the morning and you’re letting out a sigh?” Yuri said who has been observing the girl since they’ve woke up.

 

“I’m so sorry if I’m not like you who loves drinking and… sneaking over someone when they are asleep.” Yoona said the last part almost a whisper.

 

“I only drink occasionally. And… my body just searched for something comfortable last night.” Yuri stuck her tongue out to Yoona.

 

“No! It’s just your raging erted hormones and erted mind.” Yoona gave the latter an angry face before standing up and walking away from Yuri.

 

“Yah! Where are you going?” Yuri chuckled before blocking Yoona’s way.

 

“To my sister?” Taeyeon was in the comfort room with Tiffany releasing everything she had in her stomach the night before.

 

“Then I’ll accompany you.” Yuri grinned widely in front of Yoona.

 

Somehow Yoona really find this side of Yuri so cute. Yoona just walked past the girl before letting out a smile.

 

“Whatever~” Yoona said walking to the direction of the comfort room.

 

“Why can’t you be good to me?” Yuri skipped beside Yoona and gave the girl a sad face.

 

Yoona saw it and chuckled a bit.

 

“You don’t know what you’re talking about. I’ve been more than good to you.” Yoona faced the girl and smiled.

 

“How come?” Yuri had this confused face on her face.

 

“Hmmm… I don’t know.” Yoona chuckled before making her way to the CR.

 

“Yah!” Yuri was about to follow Yoona but a voice called out her name.

 

“Hey Kwon Yuri!”

 

“Ohh~ what is it Sica?” Yuri faced the girl.

 

“Let’s go eat breakfast. Where are they?”

 

“Well, they are all in the comfort room.”

 

“So… who is it?” Jessica smirked as she asks Yuri.

 

“Taeyeon… and what’s with the smirk?”

 

“Nothing. Anyway, I’ll wait for you in the dining hall. Hurry up coz I’m already starving.” Jessica smiled before walking away.

 

“Arasso!” Yuri then walked into the comfort room.

 

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

 

“Next time I’ll never let you drink so much.” Tiffany said as she pats the back of Taeyeon.

 

“I’m sorry. I’m really sorry.” Taeyeon said as she stopped from vomiting.

 

A knock on the door interrupted the conversation of the two.

 

“Unnie! It’s Yoona~”

 

Tiffany then opened the door revealing Yoona.

 

“Unnie~ are you okay?” Yoona walked up to her sister.

 

Taeyeon just raised her hand as a sign that she’s okay.

 

“She’ll be okay Yoona. Don’t worry~” Tiffany gave the girl a smile.

 

After a few more minutes of vomiting, Taeyeon then felt somehow light and okay.

 

“Hey guys~”

 

“Ohhh~ Yuri! What is it?” Tiffany immediately asked the girl.

 

Before she answered the girl, she looked at Yoona and gave the girl a wink. Yoona on the other side answered the girl with a wink too. With that, Yuri got surprised and just looked at Tiffany’s direction.

 

“Uhhh… Sica… Sica… said that--- uhhh” Yuri stuttered and Tiffany was confused.

 

“Are you okay Yuri?” Tiffany went to Yuri and touched the girl’s forehead.

 

“You seem fine.” Tiffany then backed away.

 

Yuri took a quick glance to Yoona who’s giving her a mischievous look.

 

“Sica said that breakfast is ready and we need to go now.” After succeeding on telling the girls what she wants to say, she immediately ran outside and vanished from the sight of the other girls.

 

 “Okay?” Tiffany looked at Yoona while the latter just shrugged.

 

“I think that’s the after effect of last night for Kwon Yuri.” Taeyeon already finished washing up and looked at the other girls.

 

“I don’t know but anyway, we don’t want to make the princess wait so… let’s go?” Tiffany said with her eye smile.

 

The three girls then made their way to the dining hall.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter