Chapter VII: y Back

Something Unexplainable Yet Lovable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

y Back

 

“Wow~ Jung’s are really that rich.”

 

Yoona can’t help but to be in awe as they somehow roamed a little on the Jung’s mansion.

 

“Almost there…” Yuri said before turning her body to look at Yoona who’s just behind her.

 

Yoona raised her right fist a little showing to Yuri that she feel disgusted.

 

“I guess we really are connected.” Yuri then winked at Yoona again before moving towards Jessica and holding the girl’s shoulder.

 

“She sure is attracted to you.” Taeyeon whispered trying to sister.

 

Yoona just gave Taeyeon a “whatareyoutalkingaboutyouremysister” face.

 

“Here we are~” Yuri exclaimed as she and Jessica entered the room first.

 

Tiffany followed not before grabbing Taeyeon’s free hand making her dragged unto the room.

 

As they enter the room, they are welcomed by the large T.V at the center of the room with a player under it, a mini bar at the corner, large sofas and seats and a door connecting to the terrace. Everything was simple but one thing is for sure, the things in the room are probably worth the money they don’t even want to know. Both Yoona and Taeyeon was amazed as to how rich Jung’s are though their family own a company but… the Jung’s probably have plenty of company.

 

Jessica cleared as she saw the sisters roamed their eyes.

 

Tiffany who is still holding Taeyeon’s hand dragged the girl to the large sofa.

 

“Let’s go sit here.” Tiffany then sat followed by Tayeon and Yoona whose clinging to her unnie.

 

“So… what are we going to drink?” Yuri faced Jessica with a big grin on her face.

 

“I’ll be the one to decide that so prepare your selves for a very fun night.” Jessica smiled as she walks away going to the mini bar at the corner.

 

Tiffany and Yuri exclaimed in excitement while Yoona and Taeyeon are just there dumbfounded as to how their school officers be like this. T.T

 

“We should have games, how ‘bout dares?” Yuri is clearly talking to Tiffany but she makes it to the point that Yoona is listening and heard her clearly.

 

“We shouldn’t drink that much… classes start tomorrow.” Tiffany explained leaning closely to Taeyeon.

 

“That’s right and… we still need to go home.” Taeyeon butted in.

 

“Being absent tomorrow is not a problem. You have the school officer’s here. Going home? No one’s going home. I’ll ask Dad to have you permitted to stay.” Jessica came back with a bottle of drink in her hand and a shot glass. Jessica got her phone out probably dialing her Father’s number.

 

 “But---“ Taeyeon was about to retaliate back but Jessica cut her.

 

“Let’s get to know each other since we’re connected to each other now.” Jessica said not making any eye contact with the latter.

 

“That’s right~ I want to know you better.” Tiffany butted in making Taeyeon give in since she trust the girl than Jessica.

 

Taeyeon just smiled and linked her hands unto her sister’s.

 

“Are you two some kind of ?” Yuri looked at Taeyeon and Yoona with a confused face.

 

“And why do you say so?” Yoona hissed and gave the girl a stern look.

 

“Just look at you two… holding each other’s hand tightly.” Yuri pointed at the linked hands of Taeyeon and Yoona.

 

“Just because we hold each other’s hand means we’re like that? Babo~” Yoona retaliated back.

 

“Me? Babo?” Yuri said crossing here legs.

 

“Who else am I talking to?” Yoona stuck her tongue out to Yuri in which the girl find so cute.

 

“Calm down sis.” Taeyeon chuckled at the sudden child-like act of the two girls.

 

“We’re just so comfortable with each other and… my sis doesn’t seem so attractive for me.” Taeyeon smiled as she explained to Yuri.

 

“Yah! Unnie~ what does that suppose to mean?” Yoona slapped her unnie’s shoulder.

 

Taeyeon just laughed at her sister’s cuteness.

 

“Yuri~ why are you even asking them that?” Jessica started pouring the drink unto the shot glass.

 

“She probably likes Yoona.” Tiffany butted in.

 

“You really have a good eye Fany-ahh~” Yuri smiled before looking at Yoona.

 

“She’s totally cute isn’t she?”

 

Yoona can’t handle Yuri’s straightforwardness. It’s not that she’s irritated by it but rather she feels uncomfortable and shy.

 

“Hey guys~ I’ve already started.” Jessica already knocked one glass down making Yuri next.

 

Tiffany, Taeyeon and Yoona sat together in a sofa while Jessica and Yuri are on the other side. Jessica is facing both Tiffany and Taeyeon while Yuri is facing Yoona alone.

 

The drink has already gone in circle. They have talked about random things. Tiffany and Yuri will always be the one to open a topic while the other girls are just there answering every question being asked or they just speak when they needed to.

 

“Unnie~ you okay?” Yoona’s a bit intoxicated by the alcohol now but she’s worried about her unnie since the latter doesn’t have that much alcohol tolerance.

 

“Yeah! I… am…” Taeyeon is clearly intoxicated by the alcohol.

 

“Yah~ Yoona!” Yuri pointed at Yoona before walking towards the girl making her sit by her side.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter